The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
As a musician (I can still call myself that years beyond my GarageBand highschool days?), I constantly need some music in my ears. This is because I’m always avoiding being distracted at work or commuting to strangers on airplanes. For the past two years, I’ve been using the bose quiet comforts. However, I’ve never had true noise-canceling headphones. Today I received the Bose 700 from Best Buy and let me tell you they are a game-changer. I have tried out Sony XM3s from a co-worker as a frame of reference for quality. I’m going to have to say that the Bose 700s are the best headphones I’ve ever used.
The noise-canceling is amazing. I honestly have missed the phone 3-4 times while super focused and listening to music. While that is awesome the audio quality is the star of the show. I can bump some very aggressive rap music at work and no one is any the wiser.
Here is why the Bose 700s ROCK:
- Noise Canceling is top tier
- Fidelity is great.
- Touch controls on the side of the earpiece
- The Battery Life is displayed in hours remaining
Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 delivers everything you expect — and things you never imagined possible. Think of them as smart headphones that let you keep your head up to the world with easy access to voice assistants. Or confidently take a call with the most powerful microphone system for voice pickup. And then there’s Bose AR*, a first-of-its-kind audio augmented reality platform that makes astonishing new audio experiences possible.
Ben’s Currently Listening: (New Music)
- Yeek – IDK WHERE
- Duckwrth – THE FALLING MAN
- Smino – NOIR
- Kota the Friend – FOTO
- Big K.R.I.T. – K.R.I.T. IZ HERE
- Benny The Butcher – THE PLUGS I MET
- The Hold Steady – THRASHING THRU THE PASSION
- Oso Oso – BASKING IN THE GLOW
- The Glorious Sons – THE ONGOING SPECULATION INTO THE DEATH OF ROCK AND ROLL
Want these for yourself?
- They are available for purchase at Best Buy and BestBuy.com
Leave a Reply