CenturyLink, a company with a huge heart
If you live in Utah, you know that CenturyLink is our premiere digitial communications company, but did you also know that they provide programs to assist to those in the community who have needs? Yes, you see CenturyLink gives back to those it services, and for me that is what sets it apart from any of the others.
This year, CenturyLink and Utah Jazz, player George Hill, along with The Century Link Hearts & Hoops program is one way that this company with a heart is achieving its goals to give back. The Hearts and Hoops program is a citywide program to collect food and toys for those in need this holiday season.
They have been collecting food and toys since last month and this month, CenturyLink will collect toys to benefit Utah Toys for Tots. Collection locations will rotate daily. AND you have a chance to win a VIP Jazz Experience by entering the contest at the website listed below!
Come see your JAZZ team win!
Come out and help at the outlined locations below and enter to win in the CenturyLink sweepstakes where one lucky person receives a VIP Jazz experience that includes two lower level tickets, one parking pass, Champions Club passes and two Jazz jerseys.
Official rules and information are available at utahjazz.com/heartsandhoops. The entry will be drawn by CenturyLink Hearts and Hoops at the end of each month. So come out and donate for a great cause and experience the goodwill of CenturyLink, the Utah Jazz, and George Hill to make this holiday for families and children that are in need.
DATES & LOCATIONS
- 12/8/2016 Trolley Square 602 S 700 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84102 3pm-8pm
- 12/9/2016 Trolley Square 602 S 700 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84102 3pm-8pm
- 12/10/2016 Gallivan Center 50 E. 200 South, Salt Lake City, UT 12pm-4pm
- 12/15/2016 Gallivan Center 50 E. 200 South, Salt Lake City, UT 4pm-9pm
- 12/16/2016 Trolley Square 602 S 700 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84102 12pm-5pm
- 12/17/2016 Gallivan Center 50 E. 200 South, Salt Lake City, UT 12pm-4pm
LET’S DO THIS!!!!!