Ah ha, another one of those Grahame-Smith fiction-but-almost-real-except-we-have-some-monsters for you to enjoy novels~! Mr. Smith fictionally follows Abe Lincoln’s life via the ten journals that Lincoln left to the author by a strange man named Henry Sturges. Sturgis leaves the authentic priceless journals with Smith with the admonition that he will return for them – at some point. In the meantime, Smith is to write the story of Abe Lincoln – the adamant vampire hunter.
Thinking of Abe Lincoln in any capacity as a murderer – even of vampires is a creative stretch, but if you have to go there, well, Mr. Smith makes it seductive and almost believable. In the novel (just to keep you all on the page of reality!), Lincoln wants to free the African American slaves because they are the main sustenance for the vampire community of his time. They love the blood!
Overall: 3.5 (4 if you liked “Twilight”)
Book Review by Broad “A” – Ava
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is available at Amazon.com $11.87.
- Become a fan of The Broads on Facebook <<< NEW!
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow Bro’B’s new blog – I Pity the Blog
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
- Grab our badge from the sidebar and add it to your site.
- Twitter this giveaway.
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck