Bottled water for kids made by moms and their kids? OK, I WAS TOTALLY jealous! Happy for them – but jealous too! I started thinking – hmmmm – what about WOOF-WAH, water for dogs (Clem my dachshund likes his water cold and his favorite is perrier) – OOPS off the track.
First of all, the plastic containers are COOL. The fluorescent colors – COOL. The picture of kids screaming WAT AAH on the labels – COOL. The idea of GOOD supplements – oxygen, magnesium, calcium – in purified water – GENIUS. AND no sucrose-y stuff in the contents – YIPPEE! (I hate that aftertaste and its so not good for our kids).
This water has personality, chutzpah and fantastic marketing. It will keep our kids off the streets gulping Vitamin-Water-Sucrose-Fat-Water-Drinks and keep them healthy. But that’s not the best thing.
“So AHHTISTIC” said Isa, my little tween ARTISTE.
Milo, 8, just slammed around the house screaming “WAT AAH WAT AHH.” Those cool graphics worked!
AHHHHHH, to be a KID again!
You can enter DAILY!
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Vote for The Review Broads in the Divine Caroline
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Tell a friend – if they subscribe or follow The Review Broads you get an entry (with unlimited entries) – please put their e-mail address as well as yours in the comments.
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Blog about this giveaway
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on September 17, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck