Broad A: Certain Dri Solid Anti-Perspirant with 72 hour protection – I think Broad Z especially requested this for me.
Broad Z: Who me? I’d tell you to your face if I thought you were stinky. You should know that by now A.
Broad A: Thanks Broad Z – and I was thrilled to get it.
Broad Z: Who DOESN’T love an Anti-Perspirant that works? Especially when you’re in the midst of menopause.
Broad A: It is great for those hot flash moments at work and in the middle of the night!
Broad Z: Exactly. I love the fact that it’s strong but also formulated for people like me with sensitive skin. But, it’s not only for we women who need some EXTRA protection.
Broad A: OOPS! Here comes Alex again. He grabbed this one too (can I have yours Broad Z???).
Broad Z: See…..guys need it even MORE than we do (just sayin….). Certain Dri has the strongest formula you can buy (stronger than those so-called “clinical strength” anti-perspirants that cost twice the price. As a matter of fact it contains 12% aluminum chloride and 25% aluminum sesquichlorohydrate – with up to 72 hours of protection.
Broad A: Sitting in a fire truck with all those manly men – well odors WAFT!
Broad Z: So, how did his fellow firemen like the Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant?
Broad A: He was going to try it immediately – results to follow (hmmm, I see Happy Firemen in Very Small Engine Cab in my crystal ball!)
Broad Z: I see happy people in the gym working out next to me too.
Broad A: I heard you were going to put some in Mr. Z’s stocking this year.
Broad Z: Who me? I just replaced his “other” anti-perspirant with the Certain Dri….he probably never even noticed the difference, but believe me I DID! But, it is a great stocking stuffer.
Thank you to Robin Leedy Assoc and Certain Dri for providing both “A” & “Z” (and their families) with Certain Dri to try for this review as well as the one that they’re giving away.They were in no way compensated for this post and all opinions are strictly their own.
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
Add our badge or the Bark to School badge to your blog/site
- Blog about this giveaway
- E-mail a friend about The Review Broads
- Twitter this giveaway.
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
Please make sure you leave your email address when adding a comment or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on January 6, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck