I am a clean freak – sometimes.
Since Clem the Dachshund sheds, and since I live in a 9th floor high rise, I have accepted that dust and dirt are my always companions. But Clem is allergic to dust, so I clean as often as I can, realizing that the harsh chemicals are not helping his severe allergies at all. When polly cloth came across my desk marked USE ME I did …. And I felt like Scheherazade had visited my house with a Clean Story to keep the King of Dirt at bay (hey, I’m a literary chick what can I say).
SALVATION has come. The POLLY CLOTH WORKS like a genie in a bottle and Clem’s allergies have lessened immensely since I started adding a touch of water to these miraculous cloths and used them for cleaning and dusting. A big thank you to Polly Cloth; I am an admirer! Now as I read my way through the day, I know that dust and dirt — while hovering — are not going to ruin my life – or Clem’s life either!
Polly Cloth, a cleaning cloth that cleans with NO chemicals
The founder of Polly Cloth, Alex Hegevall Clarke Founder, and Chief Executive Officer, is a clean freak. And he wanted a chemical free way of cleaning.
Polly is a cleaning company designing innovative products for a new age of chemical-free cleaning. Polly Cloth’s proprietary microfibers attract dust, hold over eight times their weight in liquid and — with just a spritz of water — remove more germs than disinfectant wipes. ?Polly is also environmentally friendly and meant to be laundered and reused, saving waste and money over disposables and other microfiber rags.
- Polly is the first cleaning cloth that removes over 99.9% of germs with just water and is 100% scratch-resistant, lint-free, bleach-stable and machine-washable
- With a splash of water, Polly removes more germs from your countertops, coffee tables and smartphones than chemical disinfectants
- At 20x smaller than human hair, Polly’s fibers scrub the smallest nooks and crannies you can’t reach with sponges, wipes and towels — all without scratching
- Polly absorbs more water than five paper towels. Washable and reusable, Polly saves trees and saves you money
- Clean up the environment too by reducing chemical run-off, antimicrobial resistance and landfill waste
- Want to use chemicals? No problem. Polly is durable enough for use with your favorite household cleaning products, even bleach ? No more restocking. Polly is machine washable and can be laundered over 400 times
- 3-pack of Blue, Gray, White or Yellow Polly Cloths: $20 (includes free shipping in 100% recyclable packaging)
HOW IT WORKS
- Each Polly Cloth is made from over 40 million loops of our proprietary PowerFiber™
- PowerFibers are 4-micron-wide wedges that are designed for optimal cleaning and removal of microbes from hard surfaces
- With water, PowerFibers generate suction at the microscopic level, allowing Polly to remove more pathogens like C. Diff, E. Coli and norovirus than household disinfectants and disposables
- More effective dusting by science. PowerFibers carry a negative electrostatic charge, naturally attracting positively-charged dust, hair, spores, dander and pollen
- Polly exceeds CDC guidelines for hospital sanitation and is 100% chlorine-stable, allowing it to clean or be cleaned with bleach
- All orders ship free to all 50 United States
- Polly’s 14-day trial allows for a product return for a full refund within 14 days (including return shipping)
We received product to facilitate this review. All opinions are strictly our own.
- Check out & buy Polly Cloth online at: Pollycloth.com
- Priced at 3 for $20
- Follow them on social on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram for more information