Disclosure: The Vermints were sent to me to review, my “honey” did not really provide them, Vermints did. Sometimes I think they like me more than he does. All opinions are strictly my own.
Now on the “relationship” and dating scene I worry about (EVERYTHING) but especially MY BREATH~ On my last “date” the guy told me to please brush my teeth! Well, being a DIVA I KNEW that I could not show any sign of upset, so I covertly stalked to the bathroom and hit the mouthwash. I don’t mind mouthwash before bed, but before dining out at a famous 5 star restaurant where my dinner is Duck a l’Orange? Let’s just say the flavors BLUNTED a tad! And how romantic is that? NOT!!
So when my “HONEY” asked me what I wanted for Valentine’s Day I told him that I wanted an ALL NATURAL MINT without any of those pretend sugar additives (in case my dog Clem ate one – dogs die from certain types of sweeteners!). “VerMints” said my BELOVED! VerMints it shall be!
And when I next opened my eyes, I found this amazing assortment of mints: an organic alternative to “not so natural” breath fresheners and pastilles.
OK, so that’s a fairy tale….but a gal can dream can’t she?
Yes, VerMints are the ORGANIC ALTERNATIVES to the “breath” thingy. And also since I quit smoking and quit nicotine gum, they fix that “oral” craving that I have when I am nervous, the “I need something in my mouth to fixate on” syndrome.
With an amazing assortment of six Great Outdoor flavors, VerMints are perfect!
- Gingermint: Organic crystalized cane sugar, organic tapioca syrup, organic Vermont maple syrup, natural ginger flavoring, organic ground ginger root, agar, gum tragacanth
- Peppermint: Organic crystalized cane sugar, organic tapioca syrup, natural peppermint oil, organic ground peppermint leaves, organic Vermont maple syrup, agar, gum tragacanth
- Café Express: Organic crystalized cane sugar, organic tapioca syrup, organic Vermont maple syrup, organic fair trade coffee, agar, gum tragacanth, natural coffee flavoring
- Wintergreen: Organic crystalized cane sugar, organic tapioca syrup, organic Vermont maple syrup, natural wintergreen oil, ground organic peppermint leaves, gar, gum tragacanth
- Chai: Organic crystalized cane sugar, organic tapioca syrup, organic Vermont maple syrup, agar, gum tragacanth, natural chai oleoresin
- Cinnamon: Organic crystalized cane sugar, organic tapioca syrup, organic Vermont maple syrup, natural cinnamon oil, ground organic peppermint leaves, agar, gum tragacanth
USDA Certified Organic
>>Gluten and fat free, peanut free, nut free, no artificial stuff, no GMOs, no animal products!
>>Made with 95% USA sourced homegrown ingredients
And at 10 calories per mint, you know this is my favorite Valentine’s present: even better than a diamond bracelet, in my organic mind.
So GET YOUR GREEN together and RUN don’t walk to the VerMints website
From the VerMints’ website:
“Inside every VerMints tin is a heartfelt, headstrong commitment to a100% all-natural, organic product that wows. We source ingredients from partners who share our passion for healthy living and healthy planet. Our manufacturing facility is gluten free, nut free, and conforms to kosher standards. And, we never use animal products, so vegans rejoice!
Since the very first “beta” mint on a kitchen countertop in Vermont, our mission has remained steadfast: We will always create the highest quality, best tasting, all natural organic mints and pastilles on planet earth. No shortcuts, no compromises!
Born in the Green Mountain State in 2000, VerMints began humbly on a stovetop in a small kitchen in Bellows Falls. The goal from the get-go was simple: Make a simple and true mint. All flavor; no funky stuff.
Our first batch was VerMints Organic Peppermint, sweetened with organic maple syrup instead of corn syrup and infused with actual peppermint leaves. At first taste, our customers were hooked. Over the next six years, we had quintuplet mint babies!! We introduced five more flavors – Cinnamon, Wintergreen, Gingermint, Chai and Café Express – each spectacularly tasty, wholesome, and free of ingredients we couldn’t pronounce.
In 2004, we took our little organic mint empire to the masses! From coast to coast, VerMints was delivering minty fresh euphoria. People were happy. Mother nature was happy. We were happy. In 2012, we decided to stand firm in what we believed from day one: certified organic ingredients are the only way to go! We became a certified organic company – for which we are quite proud. Today, you can find VerMints in the pockets, desk drawers, cars, and mouths of people across the continent.”