He is a man of distinction, astute taste, gleaming coat and teeth, glowing mustache with a bit of the twinkle to the eye and blarney to the gait. Like all men of like mind, Clem demands the best. Water bowl: gold plate. Brushes? Boar bristle from England. Shampoo: Crown Royale with a whiff of whimsy and wealth. He has carte blanche on treats. AND HE DEMANDS ZUKE’S!
I have fed Zukes all natural treats through 3 generations of my dogs. I consider them caviar to Clem’s champagne tastes.
- No recalls. EVER
- Made in Durango, Colorado with no imported ingredients
- Superlative reputation
- Taste beyond compare
- Ingredients healthy
- They work BEST as training treats!
- Family company
Clem particularly craves Zuke’s grainfree treats. Lil’ Links are one of his favorites, although he claims that the Z-Filets are just as good! His very discriminating favorite? Lil’ Links Rabbit and Apple with ingredients to live for: rabbit, apples, carrots, potatoes, maple syrup and herbs among others. No preservatives, no artificial coloring, just plain great treats.
But Zuke’s is not just about wholesome ingredients, convenience or cost.
Zuke’s cares and have been caring for many years and produce some of the best dog treats out there. I give Clem the peanut butter treats with glucomasine for joints and he loved their baked lines of biscuits. AND they don’t put weight on my little giant!
WE LOVE ZUKE’S. And so do our dogs!
Lil’ Links – Healthy Little Sausage Links For Dogs
- For customers who want to give a meaty treat that’s all-natural or a grain-free reward
- Real meat & whole food ingredients: nutrients from food – no artificial colors, flavors or added animal fat
- Grain-free: perfect for dogs on grain-free or limited-grain diets
- Nutrient-rich maple syrup, rosemary, sage and turmeric: powerful sources of antioxidants
- Extremely palatable: motivating even in stressful situations like obedience classes or vet visits
- Chicken and Apple, Pork and Apple and Rabbit and Apple
Z-Filets – Healthy Grain-Free Filets for Dogs
- Ideal for customers who want jerky treats that are made in the USA, or a limited-ingredient or grain-free reward
- All meat comes from US or New Zealand: safe, trustworthy sources
- Meat is 80% of treat: ideal for dogs on limited-ingredient or grain-free diets
- Nutrient-rich rosemary, sage and turmeric: powerful sources of antioxidants
- Large treats easily tear into smaller pieces: perfect for any breed or for use in interactive toys
- Grilled Chicken, Grilled Beef, and Grilled Venison
Ratings are based on a 5-star scale
Overall: 5 – FIVE FIVE FIVE
Review by Broad “A” – Ava
We received product to facilitate this review. All opinions are strictly our own.
For more information about this product
- Visit: ZUKES