There’s nothing I like better than the Women’s Murder Club crime series. The WMC veterans Detective Lindsay Boxer, ADA Yuki Castellano, Cindy Thomas, ace reporter and Claire Washburn, San Francisco Medical Examiner push twin diesels into the tsunami of 10th Anniversary as they clear the streets of San Fransisco – literally.
With Patterson and Paetro pumping at the helm, all bets are OFF for a smooth ride in 10th Anniversary.
Lindsay Boxer marries Joe Molinari (about time, Boxer!). A battered 15 year old girl (Avis Richardson) shows up in the ER after giving birth to a baby boy. Where’s the baby? Four women have been drugged and raped by Al Wysoki – is Avis one of them? And now Wysocki’s got Cindy.
Yuki Castellano prosecutes Dr. Candace Martin for murdering her husband, and dates Lindsay’s new lieutenant. Claire helps Lindsay prove Yuki wrong, for Lindsay isn’t sure Dr. Candace Martin is the killer. Cindy Thomas chases the story of hit man Ernie Guzman, seen with Dr. Martin in a clandestine meeting. As the four friends strain against each other, they, as always, end up popping the cork on the Brut to find the truth.
With cupid shooting arrows all over the place, and crime drama spilling out like a geyser, Patterson and Paetro pull us in to Susie’s Restaurant to join the four women’s lives as they join to find the baby and help Yuki’s murder case that’s going nowhere.
Avis’ son, Baby Tyler finds a home, Wysoski gets his due, Yuki ties up her case against Dr. Martin, even as she discovers he was protecting her 11 year old daughter from her incesting creep of a husband. And as romance titillates, Lindsay, Yuki, and Cindy, Patterson throws a double punch – Lindsay and Joe are pregnant.
Why do we love the Women’s Murder Club so much? Because with a deft skill, with plot and character that defines our best loved crime writer, James Patterson, and with Maxine Paetro’s throw in into the wind drama, we KNOW these four women and root for them like we would root for our own! Wherever you read, 10th Anniversary sits next to you in that comfortable lounger, takes you into its visceral world, and contains you within the pages and lives of our beloved sisters in crime – Lindsay, Claire, Yuki nd Cindy. Double trouble? Try quadruple madness as the whirlwind of 10th Anniversary lifts you out of the lounger – and into the stratosphere!
10th Anniversary (Women’s Murder Club) is on the shelves of bookstores nationwide.
Review by Broad “A” – Ava
We received a copy of this title for our book review. All opinions are our own.
- Click HERE to Tweet this giveaway it auto fills your tweet and you get credit each time you twitter and report back. (unlimited entries)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog! – 5 extra entries
- Add this giveaway to other sweeps & giveaway sites – 5 extra entries
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Become a fan of The Broads on Facebook
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
- Grab our badge from the sidebar and add it to your site.
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on May 17, 2011 11:59 EST.
* Good Luck