I’m the most disorganized person you’ll ever meet. BUT NO ONE HAS FIGURED THAT OUT YET. Why? Because I rely on lists and calendars. I FORCE myself to write everything down.
I’ve come to find that calendars and organizers are my best friend. Oh and if I get into REAL trouble, I just check in with one of my favorite REAL organizers – Sandy, of Organize with Sandy.
For most mom’s there are two times of the year that tend to be the CRAZIEST. Back to School and the December holidays. Even now, September is the beginning of the year. I’m done with back to school, but it’s the Jewish New Year and the time that I take stock and make my goals for the year, so I like being able to start a new calendar in September.
I was recently introduced to the Mom 24/7 Calendar. I LOVE the all-in-one aspect of it.
- It hangs on your fridge where you can see it – I LOVE not having to look for where I put my appointment book, it’s all in front of me.
- It’s got a traditional monthly grid, with boxes that are large enough to actually write in
- There is a WEEKLY area, where you can list the little things, goals, etc. that you want to get done, but don’t want to put on your main calendar, like to-do lists. It’s perforated so that you can keep your list with you when you’re ready to go out.
- It’s got a grocery shopping list – and it’s PERFORATED so that you can tear it off and take it with you to the store.
- It includes a pen and pen holder at the top of the calendar. – NO more searching for a pen when you have to write something important down.
I did have an issue with it falling off of the refrigerator door. The calendar is a bit on the heavy side and the magnet pulled away from the plastic strip that it was attached to. I just dabbed some crazy glue onto the strip and re-fastened the magnet. It’s been fine since I did that.
With kids having soccer practice, tuba lessons, you running to the hairdresser and trying to fit all of the appointments in, the Mom 24/7 Calendar is a great way to keep it all together.
The calendar can be purchased directly from Orange Circle Studio for only $14.99, but as a Review Broads reader you can score one at 25% off by using the code: BACK2SCHOOL at checkout.
Ratings are based on a 5-star scale
User Friendly: 5
Eye Appeal: 5
Review by Broad “Z” – Zippy
Thank you to Orange Circle Studio for providing calendars for this Back to School Review. We were in no way compensated for this post and all opinions are strictly our own.
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Become a fan of The Broads on Facebook
- Follow Bro’B’s blog – I Pity the Blog
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
- Grab our badge from the sidebar and add it to your site.
- Tweet THIS
Twitter about this giveaway.
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on September 3, 2010 11:59 EST.
* Good Luck