Bubbles Galore – somehow I have this crazy image in my head that involves both the women of James Bond and little kids blowing bubbles on the beach. As I try to shake the image out of my head, I realize that it’s not the word (or NAME) Bubbles that evokes great memories but, it’s the ACT of spending hours with little more than bubble soap and a wand that leaves me feeling such joy.
Hmmm – this post is SUPPOSED to be about my nieces and nephews playing with their Little Kids Bubbles toys and I’ve turned it into my own memories. Typical Broad “Z” stuff. The point is that whether you’re a ONE year old, or MY age – there are some things that will always bring a smile.
Did you notice that I said a ONE YEAR OLD? Do you remember how MESSY it was when you gave your little one a bottle of bubble soap and a wand? 95% of the soap would end up on the ground, in a slippery mess that you had to tiptoe across so as not to go flying. Well, Little Kids has created an entire line of toys built around bubbles that can be used by children as young as 18 months WITHOUT having to worry about spills, messes, etc. I’m not going out on a limb when I say that I now use these with all of the kids – from the little one’s up to the 58 year old one that I’m married to (the first to spill usually). Their No-Spill Bubble Tumbler keeps the liquid INSIDE and you can even turn it COMPLETELY UPSIDE DOWN and no soap escapes.
The great thing about Little Kids, Inc. is that they make ALL sorts of bubble toys. From the Dora the Explorer Bubble Car Bubble Machine that has bubbles coming out from the exhaust, to the array of Spongebob SquarePants bubble toys – there are bubble toys that will delight ALL of your brood.
My favorite? Don’t laugh – but, it’s the Big Bubble Friends. I was sent a BUNCH of great bubble toys to try for my review and I’ve kept the cow. Sally say’s MOO as you pull back on her head and OUT COME a MASS of bubbles! Yes, the kids love her – but, I’ve adopted her as my own.
It’s summertime and this is the BEST time to go outside and blow bubbles. Why not make it more fun (and less aggravation) and pick up Little Kids Bubble toys? Believe me, they’re a WHOLE lot easier and a LOT more fun to play with.
Thank you to my friends at Little Kids, Inc. for providing us with an amazing collection of bubble toys for this review. We were in no way compensated and all opinions are strictly our own.
- Vote for Champagne Living (can enter daily) in the BlogLuxe Awards (blogs you’re learned the most from category)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Become a fan of The Broads on Facebook
- Follow Bro’B’s blog – I Pity the Blog
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
- Grab our badge from the sidebar and add it to your site.
Twitter about this giveaway.
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on July 22, 2010 11:59 EST.
* Good Luck