The following post appeared last November on our sister site Champagne Living. Since we’re reaching the half year mark, I thought that I’d repost the review of my Daysteps Personal Lifestyle Planner here (with some changes…LOL).
I’m a planning junkie. It’s odd, because I consider myself to be a free spirit, one who just does what she wants when she wants to. Even though that’s who I THINK I am, I’ve always used some sort of a day planner, calendar, etc. I love lists, keeping track, etc.
Maybe that’s not such a stretch actually. If I just did as I pleased, I totally forget that I wanted to post something here or on Champagne Living, blow off hair and doctor’s appointments and miss my weekends away in Fort Lauderdale (strike that….THAT I’d remember). You see, even though I’m a free spirit – I have the world’s worst memory.
In the past I’ve used everything from a Filofax to a lined notebook where I manually put the dates on the top.Six months ago I was sent a Daysteps Personal Lifestyle Planner to review and I have been using it DAILY ever since. The women who created this thought of EVERYTHING that I’d need in a planner.
From their website:
The DaystepsTM planner is different because it encompasses many key aspects of your life and is designed to motivate you to become the person you want to be; to feel calm and capable about carrying out your daily activities and reaching your intentions. Its unique features – monthly priorities; nutrition, water, sleep, and fitness trackers; ‘Clear Your Head’ pages; and ‘Fill Your Heart’ sections – help bring inspiration and balance into your life.
The choice of where to put your time and energy is truly yours. You have the power to create your best, most satisfying life and there are no limits to what you can do.
- Health & Fitness Tracker
- Nutrition Tracker
- A Journal (Fill your Heart)
- Place to list tasks, thoughts, etc. (Clear Your Head)
- To-Do List
I’ve ALWAYS found that the BEST way of achieving my goals is to write them down and have them in front of me. The Daysteps Personal Lifestyle Planner allows me to do just that.
It is June, and my six month planner is almost complete. Thankfully, I’ve got another Daystep waiting for me and I’ve already got doctor’s appointments, hair appointments, etc. for the remainder of 2010. This is a GREAT time to buy yourself (or someone you love) the gift of a FRESH start, with NEW goals, hopes, and dreams as well as a vehicle to achieve them.
The Daysteps Personal Lifestyle Planner is available in both a 6-month edition (either Jan-June or July-Dec) or a FULL year edition (two 6-month editions). They are spiral bound (easy for laying flat while you write), 8 1/2″ X 11″ and include hints, tips and help for using your planner to it’s fullest.
Review by Broad “Z” – Zippy
Thank you to Daysteps LLC for providing me with a 6-month planner to use for this review. I did not receive any compensation for my opinion.
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Become a fan of The Broads on Facebook
- Follow Bro’B’s blog – I Pity the Blog
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
- Grab our badge from the sidebar and add it to your site.
- Twitter about this giveaway.
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on June 18, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck