This Patterson/Paetro novel is the newest in the Women’s Murder Club Series. Sargeant Lindsay Boxer and Rich Conlon, her partner at SFPD Homicide are faced with 3 cases – simultaneously. One is a car burglar named Hello Kitty by the press. The second is the murder of Casey Dowling, a famous movie star. And the third, a psychopath who goes by the lipstick signature WCF is murdering mothers – and their infants in Mall parking lots.
As Lindsay and her friends who make up the Women’s Murder Club – Yuki Castellano, a defense attorney in the DA’s office; Dr. Claire Washburn, San Francisco Medical Examiner; and Cindy Thomas, a reporter on the Oakland Tribune – try to solve all three cases, the novel goes into overdrive.
Hello Kitty, the Car Burglar, is suspected in Casey Dowling’s murder – only Lindsay doesn’t buy it. And the SFPD have no clues as to the strange psychopath who is killing mothers and their children – they just know that the killings are escalating.
As Lindsay and the Women’s Murder Club get closer to the clues in each case, their keen minds working in collaboration, the novel races to the finish.
Another great Patterson/Paetro novel for those of us who can’t get enough Patterson – ever!
Ratings are based on a 5-star scale
Book Review by Broad “A” – Ava
The 9th Judgment (The Women’s Murder Club) is available for pre-order at Amazon.com $14.50
Thank you to the Hachette Book Group for providing this title for our book review as well as this giveaway. We were in no way paid or compensated for our opinions.
- Become a fan of The Broads on Facebook <<< NEW!
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow Bro’B’s new blog – I Pity the Blog
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
- Grab our badge from the sidebar and add it to your site.
- Twitter this giveaway.
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on April 20, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck