It’s rare that I post the same review on both Champagne Living and The Review Broads. I am so enamored with Lancer Dermatology that I want to shout it from the rooftops. Instead of annoying you by yelling, I’m posting this here on the broads…..
Dr. Harold Lancer is a Beverly Hills dermatologist to the stars (with clients like Denise Richards, etc.) and no, I have never met him in person (although I’d love to – to thank him). What I have been is his skin care line.Who knew that by just using 3 simple products – a cleanser, facial polish and moisturizer that I’d see results in only a few weeks?
Let me explain…
- My age – 56 – like you DIDN’T know
- Skin Condition – dry, sun damaged, loss of firmness (especially around the jawline), dark circles & bags under eyes, deep lines around the mouth
- Reason – sun bathing using baby oil (hey it was the 60’s – we didn’t know any better) – and a reflector on my face, tanning beds in the 80’s. Way back when we thought that it was HEALTHY LOOKING.
Lancer Dermatology Products that I’ve been using
- Cleanse – Extremely Pure Cleanser – a gentle, light-foaming cleaner enriched with natural exfoliating enzymes, moisture-rich hydrators and skin soothing agents ($50)
- Polish – Natural Sea Mineral Polish – resurfacing polish containing natural exfoliating minerals from the Dead Sea.($50)
- Repair – AM/PM Nourishing Treatment – potent anti-aging treatment super-charged with a mutli-peptide complex and essential age-defying ingredients. AM/PM Nourishing Treatment restores skin firmness and visibly diminishes the appearance of lines and wrinkles. ($100)
Time used –
- almost 3 weeks
- Skin seems BRIGHTER
- Jawline shows some firming
- Face FEELS much softer
I’ve only been using the 3 BASIC products and only for a few weeks. I see more products listed at Lancer Dermatology that may address my more serious problems, like the Eye Lightening & Brightening Complex (my BIGGEST complaint), and the Tri-Defense Q10 Serum (more toning, firming).
Still, I know that I probably need Laser Fractionated Restoration (Fraxel) as well as IPL to get rid of the brown spots (I still have a large mask of pregnancy on my left cheek and “B” is almost 27 years old). Meanwhile, the Lancer Dermatology products have made more of a difference than ANY OTHER PRODUCT that I’ve ever used.
I know you’re thinking that $100 for a moisturizer is a bit steep, but I’d rather spend more on products that actually WORK than throw away my money on cheap creams that I keep tossing out (and I’m just not ready to spend $15,000 on a facelift).
If you haven’t already guessed – I LOVE the Lancer Dermatology products that I’ve been using.
“Skin is the ULTIMATE accessory. If you have that natural healthy look, that’s what people notice.” – Dr. Harold Lancer.
Ratings are based on a 5-star scale
Review by Broad “Z” – Zippy
Thank you to Lancer Dermatology and ID-PR for providing products for this review. We were in no way compensated and all opinions are strictly our own.