Broad Z: I remember Jovan from YEARS ago.
Broad A: So do I “Z.”
Broad Z: It was in 1972, the year that I graduated high school that Jovan came out with their first fragrance.
Broad A: Wow, you remember that?
Broad Z: I sure do. Did you know that Jovan was the very first fragrance to actually SPONSOR a ROCK Concert?
Broad A: I didnt’
Broad Z: Yes, it was The Stone’s (I KNOW you remember the song “Satisfaction”).
Broad A: So, is that why they named their newest fragrances “Satisfaction?”
Broad Z: I’m not sure….probably. So, What did you think of the woman’s fragrance (I’m going to let Bro’B tell us about the men’s scent in another post).
Broad A: Light, sweet – with a fruity tang of musk – this is a perfume for women on the go. Sweet and succulent, fresh but sexy, this is not a fragrance that will overwhelm you or your skin. The scent lingers but does not overtake your senses. A pleasant scent for those who like a flowery touch.
Broad Z: You know, it’s an inexpensive cologne (only $24) and I really didn’t expect much. But it’s got some attitude, you know?
Broad A: All perfumes have an audience, and I see this perfume as young and a simple scent to go with you to work, or to stay with you at home. Definitely subtle, not overly bold, a wink of the eye at that handsome stranger rollerblading by.
Broad Z: There you go again. I’m talking about attitude and Mick Jagger and you’re thinking in terms of beauty and romance.
Broad A: That’s just me “Z.”
Broad Z: I know, that’s why I love you girlfriend, because we’re so different. I like my fragrances to be a bit richer than this, but you’re right. It’s something that my niece would LOVE!
Broad A: Satisfaction diffused lightly but effectively on my wrist. I would love to gift my daughters-in-law with this scent as it parallels their lifestyle.
Broad Z: Yes, it would make a nice Valentine’s Gift. I heard that Bro’B (who’s 26)) LOVES HIS. I’ll let HIM tell you all about it in his own post.
If you’d like to try Jovan Satisfaction for yourself, go to the Jovan Satisfaction Website and sign-up for your FREE sample.
Thank you to Robin Leedy & Assoc and Coty for providing us with full sized samples for this review and giveaway. We were in no way compensated for this post and all opinions are strictly our own.
- Become a fan of The Broads on Facebook <<< NEW!
- Join the Champagne Living Community – NEW!
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow Bro’B’s new blog – I Pity the Blog
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
- Grab our badge from the sidebar and add it to your site.
- Twitter this giveaway.
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
Please make sure you leave your email address when adding a comment or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on February 26, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck