Broad A: Yum yum. Yum, yum, yum. I would eat them on a lark! I would eat them in the dark! I would eat them…(oops, I am doing a Dr. Seuss Green Eggs and Ham thingie here). So, no green eggs and ham, but FIBER GUMMIES daily fiber supplement for kids should definitely be mentioned in that book!
Broad Z: One fish, two fish, red fish, Pedia-Lax. Hey “A” – why does mine sound wrong? I’ve got to tell you that when I saw the bottle, I though that “J” and “T” were going to be fighting over these good for you candies.
Broad A: These gummy penguins provide as much fiber as ½ cup broccoli per day for kids 2-11. They will probably provide a whole broccoli fest if you don’t keep your kids away from the bottle, cause they are so good, I wanted to eat them all. I can tell you from my own (errrr) experience, that they work.
Broad Z: Well, I guess that you’ve already started celebrating National Fiber Focus Month (I kid you not). Why were you eating the KIDS Fiber Gummies?
Broad A: I wanted to know that they taste good AND were good for you before giving them to the kids. Isa and Milo fought over them, and wanted more!
Broad Z: Whew, thought you were regressing.
Broad A: It’s a great way to induce your kids to eat more fiber without the battle over the broccoli (and spinach, and peas and mushrooms, and artichokes, and guava….). No sugar either! And dentist approved. Put that in your pocket, Dr. Suess! The only problem was keeping Grandma out of the Fiber Gummies!
Broad Z: “A” – I know you don’t drink, so if YOU want to dive into the Fiber Gummies – be my guest.
Broad A: What do you say Broad Z? I really really want your bottle of Fiber Gummies! You always get the great stuff, but I really want the Fiber Gummies!
Broad Z: Pedia-Lax – what have you done to “A”?????
Broad A: This is a great product and great idea and such an easy way to keep our kids eating fiber to stay on the straight and narrow path of good health. Another 5 for Fleet Fiber Gummy – taste them! You’ll never eat green eggs and ham again!
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow Bro’B’s new blog – I Pity the Blog <<<<NEW!!
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
- Grab our badge from the sidebar and add it to your site.
- Blog about this giveaway
- Twitter this giveaway.
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
Please make sure you leave your email address when adding a comment or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on January 28, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck