Why is it that we make such a HUGE deal out of going back to school in September, but with the new semester (after winter break) we don’t? There’s all of that new clothes shopping, getting a backpack and fresh notebooks, pens and pencils. Come January the pens and pencils need to be replenished, the notebooks and folders are full of notes, doodles and the name of that cute guy/girl that sits across the aisle.
What better way to go back to school than with the coolest notebooks, and school supplies?
Their selection includes patterns and colors that run the gamut from silly to sophisticated, there’s something for boys, girls, home filing and offices. I LOVE the fact that I can buy supplies that reflect my personality. There’s no reason to settle for plain old boring notebooks when Carolina Pad allows you to express yourself.
Me? I buy new notebooks year round. I’m “old school” when it comes to writing. Yes, I write this blog online, but I jot down ALL of my ideas and notes, my journal and my lists in notebooks. I like having different designs to reflect what is enclosed within the pages of each notebook. For my traditional days I love using Simply Chic, if I want to brighten up a gray day, I’ll use a Whimsical Flower notebook. Feeling chatty – why not pull out one of the Chit Chat designs?
To celebrate the beginning of the new semester, Carolina Pad sent me an array of back-to-school products that represent their extensive line of fashion collections including
From now through January 31, 2010 you can get 20% off from the Carolina Pad ONLINE STORE using code: BACK2SCHOOL. If you’d rather pick up your Carolina Pad school supplies while you’re out shopping you can find them at LOTS of your FAVORITE STORES.
Carolina Pad is going to give 2 of Champagne Living’s readers an assortment of notebooks, pens, pencils, and more (similar to what they sent me).
Thank you to Carolina Pad for providing me with all of these FUN notebooks and back-to-school supplies for this review. I was not compensated for this post and all opinions are my own.
Review by Broad “Z” – Zippy
Go to Carolina Pad and pick out your FAVORITE DESIGN. Then come back and fill out the form below.
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow Bro’B’s new blog – I Pity the Blog <<<<NEW!!
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
- Grab our badge from the sidebar and add it to your site.
- Blog about this giveaway
- Twitter this giveaway.
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
Please make sure you leave your email address when adding a comment or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on January 30, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck