Broad A: My son, Alex, a Utah fireman and paramedic (PROUD MOM) uses this product at work.
Broad Z: When I saw the product, I had a FEELING that he’d know about it.
Broad A: He was thrilled when I handed him the small non-aerosol spray container as he is also a father of four. “Mom, it really works!” he said. MyClyns is the same product used for years and trusted by police, firefighters, EMS, and healthcare workers to help protect them immediately after a possible exposure to germs, so you’re right “Z” – he KNOWS!
Broad Z: Wow, so he really, REALLY uses this huh?
Broad A: Oh yeah, they keep it with them at work, but he was excited to see that you could buy it for HOME use now. He constantly worries about those little hands getting into germs and other kids at school sneezing on his kids faces, and he GRABBED it right out of my hand.
Broad Z: LOL – I can picture it. Alex comes in, drops off the kids to hand with grandma and rummages through your VIB (very important box that came FULL of health products) to see what he can “score.”
Broad A: You definitely have the picture “Z”
Broad Z: I understand though, he’s a dad of four and he worries. With all of the germs, H1N1, flu and head colds out there this time of year, you can’t blame him.
Broad A: Well, MyClyns contains a fast acting solution with germ killing action that is safe to use on eyes, nose, mouth, and minor cuts.
Broad Z: I’d never heard of a spray that you can point right at your face to help with killing germs before. I have lots of that stuff that you put on your hands. I keep a bottle in the car for when I’m shopping…..but MyCyns comes in a small pen sized container.
Broad A: Alex says “Finally my kids can be protected from school germs!”
Broad Z: Good thinking on his part “A.” You hate seeing the kids sick during the holidays.
Broad A: I know
Broad A: Exactly
Broad Z: For those who’ve never used this before….it’s the ONLY non-toxic germ protection spray that can be sprayed in your
- even Minor Cuts & Abrasions
Broad Z: I’d rather have a diamond stuffed in my stocking.
Broad A: Yeah, me too, but since that’s not happening….I’ll be happy to not get sick this holiday season.
Broad Z: OK, well then I guess I’ll head over to CVS or one of the other places they sell MyClyns to pick one up.
Broad A: I’m going to check out their FACEBOOK page to see what else I can find out about MyClyns now.
Thank you to Union Springs Pharmaceuticals for providing BOTH “A” &” Z” with product for this review as well as this giveaway. We were in no way compensated for this post and all opinions are strictly our own.
1. Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
2. Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
3. Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
4. Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
5. Add our badge to your blog/site
6. Blog about this giveaway
7. E-mail a friend about The Review Broads
8. Twitter this giveaway.
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
Please make sure you leave your email address when adding a comment or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on December 29, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck