A VIB box came today (Very Important Box). As a reviewer, like the police force, it’s very important to have acronyms! This VIB was 12″ by 6″, plain white (so as not to appear suspicious) and FULL of ….STUFF!
OK, enough of this silliness.
Since the box was FULL of some wonderful products, we’ll be reviewing them separately (it’s only fair)….just look for the VIB at the top of the review and you’ll know WHERE the product came from.
Today’s VIB product is:
Broad Z: Wait, you’re talking during all of these reviews? Um, I knew you were a little off, but really “A.” I just type away (and drink coffee).
Broad A: Check out the flavors on the organic Softlips PURE line of lip conditioners (and some have SPF 20, great for aging – did I say that Z?)!
Broad Z: You know, living in South Florida it’s SO important to be sure to use a product with SPF every time I walk out the door. Softlips not only PROTECT your lips, but they provide lots of moisture as well. The also give your lips a nice glossy appearance, which is GREAT for days when you don’t want to wear lipstick(by the way, you can use Softlips PURE Organics under or over lipstick and don’t forget to reapply it when you eat and drink.
Broad A: It’s not just there in Florida, “Z” – everyone needs to use a product with plenty of sun protection, no matter WHAT time of year it is.
Broad Z: So, which of the “flavors” where your faves “A?”
- Papaya – ooh mama! This felt divine on my lips!
- Acai Berry (!)
- Chai Tea (well Isa my 10 year old granddaughter took this one and immediately applied it. “It tastes just like Chai Tea she said, and her lips gleamed with a lip gloss shimmer)
- Winter Mint and Vanilla (w/ SPF 20) – can’t wait to purse my lips on this one!)
- Sugar Plum Berry and Vanilla (w/ SPF 20) – Christmas comes early!
- Sugar Cookie and Cherry (w/ SPF 20) – delicious! I loved this flavor! Ingenuous
- Peppermint – for those purists amongst us
- Sugar Spice and Vanilla (w/ SPF 20) – another elf wonder!
Since it’s HOLIDAY TIME, I like the idea of putting some of the 2-packs of SoftLips into Christmas Stockings or into my plastic Dreidels. We’re always looking for something that’s both practical as well as fun to use as little gifts. How much fun it would be to put Softlips Sugar & Spice or Sugar Plum Berry into the kiddos stockings?
Broad Z: It’s not even Thanksgiving yet….get a grip will ya?
Thank you to the Mentholatum Company and Robin Leedy & Assoc. for providing “A” and “Z” with the Softlips for this review as well as the giveaway. Now that our lips are kissable – the line forms to the right guys!
Check out Softlips.com and let us know which is your favorite SoftlipsLip Conditioner flavor?
1. Vote for The Review Broads in the Divine Caroline Love this site awards.
2. Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
3. Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
4. Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
5. Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
6. Add our badge to your blog/site
7. Blog about this giveaway
8. E-mail a friend about The Review Broads
9. Twitter this giveaway.
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
Please make sure you leave your email address when adding a comment or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on December 1, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck