Broad Z: OUCH. Here’s a subject that hurts just talking about it.
Broad A: I know that I have had UTIs in the past and suffered terribly until I got to the doctor (they always start on Friday night!).
Broad Z: I know EXACTLY what you mean. I’ve been suffering with urinary tract infections since I was a CHILD.
Broad A: Since I have a history of UTIs I was very interested in this product.
Broad Z: You and me both.
Broad A: Every summer like clockwork. I try to keep the fridge stocked with cranberry juice, but I gag at the thought of drinking yet ANOTHER glass of it.
Broad Z: I know, but you and I were recently sent some Cystex to try. What’s the deal “A”?
Broad A: This product DOES not claim to cure anything – you must see your doctor with a UTI – it simply claims to help with the pain and burning.
Broad A: I sure did (well, only because of an e-mail I got from them). The videos were done by Dr. Kavaler a female urologist. You can even leave questions for her to answer.
Broad Z: I just found out that I’m even MORE susceptible to getting a UTI, because of menopause (shoot – just blew the fantasy of being 23).
- Fights pain and burning felt during urination
- Active ingredient methenamine inhibits the growth of bacteria in the urinary tract
- Contains sodium salicylate, which safely and effectively relieves pain, inflammation and fever
- Fast acting
Broad A: Well, I’m glad I have these little pills in the house for the NEXT time I get one (better to be prepared).
Broad Z: I agree. Ugh….”A” I hate talking about UTI’s, can we stop now?
Broad A: Sure “Z” – let’s just tell the readers about where to get Cystex.
Broad Z: Whew. OK, if you suffer from UTIs you can pick up Cystex at LOTS of stores including
- Duane Reade
- or you can order directly from Cystex
Thank you to Cystex for providing us with packages of Cystex in order to write this review. We were in no way compensated for this post and all opinions are our own.
**Vote for Zippy’s whrrl at #BFdeals**
1. Vote for The Review Broads in the Divine Caroline Love this site awards.
2. Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
3. Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
4. Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
5. Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
6. Add our badge or the Bark to School badge to your blog/site
7. Blog about this giveaway
8. E-mail a friend about The Review Broads
9. Twitter this giveaway.
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
Please make sure you leave your email address when adding a comment or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on December 13, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck