I bet that like me, many of you spend a good portion of your day on the computer. It baffles me sometimes to think that when I was in high school, we didn’t even have computers to use in school. It really wasn’t until college – and THEN I had to take a course in BASIC. OK, so as usual, I’m showing my age – but that’s ok.
Unfortunately, there are plenty of injuries and other maladies that can affect our online time. Especially since we’re doing a lot of repetitive motion. As we age, many of us have problems with arthritis (I do), carpal tunnel, and just the cold winter days up north.
ValueRays has developed a MOUSE that will help us ease the pain a bit. The ValueRays Warm Mouse III is ergonomically shaped and emits a massaging infrared heat. As you well know, heat is extremely effective at improving the circulation and eases muscle pain.
I have very small hands – good thing I’m not a guy – DID I SAY THAT? This mouse is quite large and I was concerned that the fit wouldn’t be as good as my little mouse, but the fact that it’s oval shaped and fits comfortably under the palm, makes it a better fit than I had expected. Still, I’d LOVE to see these come in sizes (I wear children’s sized gloves – which tells you how small my hands are).
The WarmMouse III connects to the computer via USB (like any other mouse) and has a heat-level control switch on the cord. You don’t have to worry about getting TOO HOT, because it heats up to a gentle 99-104 degrees fahrenheit (so it’s WARM not hot).
The mouse that I received came in PINK to remind me about the importance of Finding a Cure for Cancer. ValueRays is donating a portion of each purchase of the Pink ValueRays® Warm Mouse III to the American Cancer Society’s Fight Against Cancer!
Overall, I like the idea of a mouse like this, especially for anyone suffering with arthritis in their hands or who are on the computer for long stretches of time. I did find that the button on the side of the mouse was a little “sticky” and it was a bit annoying. It had been pushed in during shipping and it took a while for me to fix it.
The mouse is on sale for $29.95 making it an average value, but considering that a portion of the proceeds go to charity, free shipping, no sales tax and the 90 day warranty – I think it’s a fair price.
ValueRays® Warm Mouse III Ergonomics:
• Designed for right-handed users
• Large size allows a loose hugging hand posture
• Measures about 5 inches long by 2.25 inches wide
• Left grip thumb position
• Right grip fingers position
• Eliminates arm twisting
• Improved comfort
• More natural hand position
ValueRays® Warm Mouse III Infrared Heat:
• Massaging effect
• Soothes aching muscles
• Relaxes tension
• Reduces stress
• Relieves hand pain
• Improves blood circulation
• Assistance for arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, RSI, CTD, Raynaud’s and other computer-related cold hand pain conditions.
ValueRays® Warm Mouse III Features:
• Convenient heat-level control on/off dial switch on cord
• Long cord with USB connection
• Low 5v carbon fiber heating element
• Heats from 99 – 104 degrees Fahrenheit
• Safe for people and computers
• Optical Warm Mouse III
• 800 dpi scroll wheel
• Requires no additional drivers or software
• Easy plug & play installation
• Product name Warm Mouse III
• Patent No. 200920130256.9
• ROHS & CE Certified
I’d like to thank ValueRays for providing a Pink Warm Mouse III for me to review as well as one to give away to one of our readers.
Review by Broad “Z” – Zippy
- Click “Subscribe” and enter your email for a Discount Coupon Code!
- Become a ValueRays Fan on Facebook
- Follow “Warm_Mouse” on Twitter
- Visit the Learning Center – What did you learn?Visit the Products Page – Which do you like best?Watch the Video – What did you learn?
- Visit our sister site http://IGMproducts.com and Subscribe to the Email List
- Vote for The Review Broads in the Divine Caroline Love this site awards.
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.Add our badge to your blog/site
- Blog about this giveaway
- E-mail a friend about The Review Broads
- Twitter this giveaway.
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
Please make sure you leave your email address when adding a comment or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on December 5, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck