Broad A: When this package came in the mail, I was on my Frump to Fabulous faze with Broad “Z”. I absolutely refused to eat anything not healthy for my body. But and its a big BUT I am such a binge eater.
Broad A: I got four varieties of Natures Valley Granola Nut Clusters (I already love their bars!) and I started drooling!
Broad Z: Wish I had been there to see THAT!!!
Broad A: Very funny, you know what I mean.
Broad Z: I do, but I still love kidding you. I have to tell you that I LOVE the Honey Roasted Peanut Clusters.
Broad A: What a great variety to choose from. The four flavors are
- Honey Roasted Peanut
- Roasted Almond Nut
- Roasted Cashew Nut
- Nut Lovers
Broad A: Since I eat a lot of nuts, and am partly vegan, I always eat nuts instead of meat. And here I was with four packages of heavenly nut clusters.
Broad Z: I like the granola that they’re encased in. They aren’t like a granola bar AT ALL. I don’t even know HOW to describe them.
Broad A: They appear like little round meatballs of granola, chock full of nuts. How could I resist? I didn’t. I don’t know about you Broad Z, but I loved this foursome!
Broad Z: Great description. Hey, did I tell you that Mr. “Z” loved them so much that he ate TWO of the bags all by himself and I never even got to try the Nut Lovers or the Roasted Cashew? I need to hide them the next time I buy some.
Thanks to My Blog Spark as well as to Nature Valley for providing Broad A with these delicious treats for this food review as well as all of the cool stuff that you see in the picture below. By the way, Nature Valley & My Blog Spark is giving a set JUST LIKE that to one of The Review Broads lucky readers.
1. Vote for The Review Broads in the Divine Caroline Love this site awards.
2. Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
3. Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
4. Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
5. Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
6. Add our badge or the Bark to School badge to your blog/site
7. Blog about this giveaway
8. E-mail a friend about The Review Broads
9. Twitter this giveaway.
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on November 5, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck