Authors: Josie Brown & Martin Brown
OMG – When “Z” asked if I’d review The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Finding Mr. Right because I was single, I hemmed and hawed for a few minutes before saying “yes.” I was doing this more to help she and “A” out than for my own benefit.
Let me start by saying I AM AN IDIOT! This aptly named book teaches women about themselves and then how to turn it around to find a partner with compatible qualities.
I’ve just learned that I’ve been doing everything wrong.. I AM AN IDIOT (I know that I said it before, but it warrants repeating). Everything this book says DON’T DO – I’ve done. Everything it tells you TO DO – I didn’t. This is why I’m a single Cougar at the age of 56.
For example: In one of the chapters it states that you shouldn’t look for perfection. Every guy that I’ve gone out with, I’ve found something wrong with. It just shows how superficial and shallow I am.
The seven deadly sins of dating are a MUST read for single women no matter WHAT your age. Most important – no one should miss the chapter on Values to Look for in a person to date. Women of all ages will benefit from this book.
They say you can’t teach an old dog new tricks. Well, I’m going to prove them WRONG, because this cougar is armed with a new set of tools.
Review by Broad “S” – Sandy
Thank you to Alpha Books for providing Sandy with a free copy to review as well as this giveaway.
You can purchase The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Finding Mr. Right at Amazon.com and other book retailers.
1. Vote for The Review Broads in the Divine Caroline Love this site awards.
2. Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
3. Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
4. Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
5. Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
6. Add our badge or the Bark to School badge to your blog/site
7. Blog about this giveaway
8. E-mail a friend about The Review Broads
9. Twitter this giveaway.
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on November 3, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* Good Luck