Last week we introduced you to the Squeeki Tiki from Pet Projekt. Well, our friends are at it again, only this time they’ve created a dog toy that I WANT TO KEEP and use as pieces of Kitsch Art in the house. Holy mackerel, these are TDF.
Yes, I said Mackerel – as well as T-Bone and Turkey Leg. WHY? Because I’m sitting here with a collection of the most insane looking dog toys from DogMeat in the shape of….you guessed it – a fish, a steak and yes a chicken leg. The detail is amazing and just a bit bizarre.
Clem loves the clear (LOUD) squeak that they produce, but I LOVE how absolutely cool and funky they look. Imagine your guests surprise when they see a realistic mackerel hanging out of Spot’s mouth when they come to visit.
These DogMeat toys are non-toxic, come in both small and large size and are so realistic that you’ll be doing a double take. They come packaged on meat trays with a USDOG Dogmeat Grade stamp, a upc barcode, etc. – just like the real thing that you’d buy at the grocery store.
While these toys are hysterical to look at, they are definitely NOT for heavy chewers. My mini-bull terrier Clem would rather PLAY with a toy than chew it, so I was fine letting him play with these. Just be aware that they won’t last very long if Killer gets his teeth into these.
Check out the hysterical Dogmeat toys as well as all of the other uber-cool pet products at Pet Projekt.
Thank you to Pet Projekt for providing these great toys for our review.
Check out the DogMeat toys at Pet Projekt and pick out the Mini-Dogmeat toy that you like best. That’s the one that you’ll win.
1. Vote for The Review Broads in the Divine Caroline Love this site awards.
2. Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
3. Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
4. Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
5. Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
6. Add our badge or the Bark to School badge to your blog/site
7. Blog about this giveaway
8. E-mail a friend about The Review Broads
9. Twitter this giveaway.
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on October 30, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck