Holiday traditions take all shapes. From baking cookies to swap to watching your favorite holiday classic, we tend to celebrate the festivities of the holiday season the same way each year.
Among the traditions, A Christmas Carol still stands as the ONE story that defines the true spirit of the holiday season. For the young ones, Disney’s Mickey’s Christmas Carol, starring Mickey Mouse, Donal Duck and the full cast of characters (with Scrooge McDuck as the greedy Ebenezer Scrooge) has been a tradition since it was first released in 1983 (the year “B” was born).
This week I had the pleasure of revisiting Mickey (Bob Cratchet), Goofy (Jacob Marley) and Jiminy Cricket in their wonderful roles in Mickey’s Christmas Carol that brought me back to an earlier time.
One of the things that I really LOVE is that the colors remain vivid, the story timeless and the feeling WARM!
As a bonus, Walt Disney has added three other shorts including
- The Small One
- Pluto’s Christmas Tree
- Santa’s Workshop
This is a DVD that your kids will be watching over and over again for holiday’s to come. At under $20 Disney Animation Collection 7: Mickey’s Christmas Carol can be purchased at DVD retailers and online.
Includes: Collectible Litho Print
Ratings are based on a 5-star scale:
Review by Broad “Z” – Zippy
Thank you to Walt Disney Home Entertainment for providing a review copy as well as this giveaway.
THIS IS A QUICK GIVEAWAY – LASTING ONLY ONE WEEK!
Please note!!! Information left on this form will be used ONLY to send to the sponsor for prize distribution.
We have been having problems with entrants not responding to winning e-mails and feel that this would be much easier.
If you would rather us contact you via e-mail and NOT leave your information, please just put NA in each of the text areas. You will have 48 hours to respond after being sent a winning e-mail before we remove you from our “WIN” list.
- Vote for The Review Broads in the Divine Caroline Love this site awards.
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Blog about this giveaway
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on September 27, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck