Piggy Paint is a nail polish that is completely water based and natural – no chemical toxins. It goes on in seconds and dries fast and the colors and texture is completely COOL. Their non-acetone non-chemical based nail polish remover is safe for children to use. SAFE is the word I would present first – DARN GOOD FUN is second. Marketed for young girls, the colors are amazing. Bright yellow, bright blue, black, pink all vibrant and primary colors. The color we tested was called “Girl’s Rule” a Bright Shimmery Magenta Polish and retails for $9.99. It was beautiful and my 8 year old granddaughter put it on herself. Wendy’s 6 year old daughter tried it also and Wendy said “I actually let her put it on herself, and the remover is amazing. I don’t have to worry that she will hurt herself. I will certainly buy this product.”
- Wash Hands with Soap & Water
- Apply 2-3 coats of Piggy Paint (the same as any OTHER polish)
- Let air dry for 60 seconds
- Blow dry for 60 seconds with your hair dryer (mom should help with this step)
Piggy Paint does no damage to young nails or the environment. It is non-toxic, low odor, water based, hypoallergenic, and dries to a hard durable finish. The Piggy Paint website is full of ideas to have fun with this product. I especially liked the orange and black colors for Halloween, and the fact that you could do layers with your school colors. This is the “funnest” idea I have seen in a long time, and I plan to buy Piggy Paints and Remover for Christmas. Definitely the Great Gift Idea for Back to School, Birthday Parties, Halloween and Christmas. Or just any old time.
Remember – Piggy Paint is
- Low Odor
- Water-based formula
- Comes in colors kids LOVE
- Dries to a hard, durable finish
I LOVED PIGGY PAINTS!
Piggy Paint has generously given us a coupon code to pass along to you. Simple use the
Coupon Code: BROADS15L at checkout and receive 15% off your entire order – INCLUDING SALE items. Coupon expires on October 31, 2009 – so HURRY!
Domestic Shipping is FREE for orders over $25.00.
Rating is based on a 5-star scale
Fun Factor: 5
Ease of Use: 5
Age Appropriate: 5
Follow Piggy Paint on Twitter – @piggypaint and Facebook for SECRET SALES and SPECIAL OFFERS
Thand you to Piggy Paint for providing samples for our review as well as a generous giveaway to our readers.
Check out Piggy Paint’s Array of colors then fill out the form below.
- Vote for The Review Broads in the Divine Caroline Love this site awards.
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Blog about this giveaway
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on September 30, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck