I doing a little browsing for a gift for a friend of mine who is has a VERY BIG birthday coming up. She’d be a little upset with me if I told her age (just in case someone can figure out who it is), so let’s say she’s having an IMPORTANT birthday (and aren’t they all at YOUR age S)? This friend of mine happens to LOVE designer handbags and when she comes to visit, we always hit the stores on the island (Palm Beach) to shop. Unfortunately, she never ends up buying anything – because the prices are just so steep. I thought I’d surprise her with a little something that she’s going to love….
I first read about Jomashop on another blog that I follow and I went to see what all of the hoopla was about. I mean, a luxury store is a luxury store. What’s the big deal? The problem with most of these online stores is that you don’t know which one’s carry the real deal and which one’s carry those garbagey knock-offs.
- and more
My first thought is “yeah, right.” But then I notice that they’re a member of the Better Business Bureau and that they have over 12,000 lifetime reviews. Hey, any company that’s stayed in business for 20 years is going to be there for me AFTER I buy from them. So, coward that I am (just kidding) – I actually wrote to Jomashop and asked if I could do a review of their site and brazenly asked if they’d do a giveaway. I almost had an accident when they said “yes” and saw what they were going to give one of The Review Broad’s winners.
Did I mention that they DISCOUNT their merchandise? I did, but I’ll say it again. For example, Jomashop sells the Tag Heuer Formula 1 watch that I bought for my hubby’s 50th birthday for LESS than I paid IN THE ISLANDS (Grand Cayman to be exact). Shoot…too late (and too far to return it).
This is a great place to buy wedding gifts, holiday gifts, etc. So, if you’re in the market for a watch, a handbag, or gifts. take a look – you might LOVE their prices.
Jomashop is also offering our readers $10 off when they spend $50 or more on a handbag or wallet by using the promo code: COACH, through 8/31/09
Thank you to Jomashop for providing this giveaway.
Review by Broad “Z” – Zippy
Check this out – Jomashop is giving away a Coach Canvas Slim Envelope Wallet. This wallet retails for $171.39 (but it’s on SALE at Jomashop for $159.99).
1. Go to Jomashop and do a little browsing, come back and fill out this form.
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Follow Jomashop on twitter.
- Add yourself as a fan of Jomashop on facebook.
- Tell a friend – if they subscribe or follow The Review Broads you get an entry (with unlimited entries) – please put their e-mail address as well as yours in the comments.
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Blog about this giveaway
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on September 10, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck