There’s something about the start of the school year that brings out the fashion savvy in everyone. As we’re doing our back to school shopping, whether it be for your son’s first day of kindergarten, your daughter’s sophomore year in high school or like me, my son going back to college we find ourselves looking over clothing, shoes and school supplies that allow us to feel as though we “belong.”
As they show their independence they have a need to make a statement and what better way to do this is by carrying notebooks, folders, binders and organizational products that reflect WHO YOU ARE?
Carolina Pad has a collection for EVERYONE.
For the environmentalist – The Sasquatch Collection features notebooks, folders, binders and divider tabs that are made from recycled materials. Smart looking for boys and girls alike, this collection allows them to show their classmates that they REALLY do reduce, reuse and recycle! They can even check out find-sasquatch for interactive information regarding environmental issues.
For the classic – Simply Chic offers a mixture of houndstooth and polka-dots in preppy looking black, white and green.
For those that want to give back – The Kendall Collection, which was created by Jacqueline Savage McFee (designer for Carolina Pads) in honor of her cousin Kendell who was diagnosed with leukemia. These pads are a wonderful way to help raise funds for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, with a portion of the proceeds of sales supporting blood cancer research and petient education and support services.
There are just SO MANY different collections to choose from, that I’m sure that you and your children will find just the right fit for their back to school supply wardrobe. I was LUCKY enough to have them send me a number of different items, spanning quite a few of their collections for this review and I have to say – that as an ADULT who ALWAYS has a notebook handy (I need to write things down IMMEDIATELY or I’ll forget that I want to write about them later) and a woman who has always documented life via journals, I really LOVE the Whimsical Flower notebooks best of all.
- Office Depot
- and MORE
Even better – you can order directly from Carolina Pad ONLINE and they’re giving The Review Broads Readers 15% off just by using the promo code: BTS2009 through August 22nd PLUS you’ll get FREE SHIPPING if you spend $30.
Thank you to Carolina Pad for providing the supplies for review as well as this giveaway.
Review by Broad “Z” – Zippy
Carolina Pad has generously offered a giveaway of either the Sasquatch or Kendall Collections.
1. Check out Carolina Pad and find the the collection that expresses you or your child the best.
2. Fill out the form below.
3. Come back and enter tomorrow (daily entry)
- Follow Carolina Pad on twitter.
- Join Carolina Pad’s Consumer Insights Panel
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Twitter this giveaway (unlimited entries)
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Blog about this giveaway
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
- Please make sure you leave your email address when adding a comment or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on August 24, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck