The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
I have been told that I drive like an old lady….that’s okay with me since my wife ha amassed more tickets than I’ve ever seen in just a year. Oh, don’t get me wrong, they aren’t all for speeding. They are for the HOV lane, parking, etc. We don’t need a retirement fund, we need a ticket fund in our house.
Secretly, I want her to have one JUST to make her driving SAFER. While the parking tickets are annoying, they can’t get her into an accident. But keeping her lead foot on the pedal can.
It would allow her to
- Monitor her speed- With voice notification and MAX speed warning system, she will be able to hear when she exceeds the preset speed without taking her eyes off the road. This will enable her to maintain a safe driving speed.
- Directional arrows indicate where the radar signal is originating from
- The large screen would allow her to quickly and easily read the information maintaining focus on the road ahead.
- With a color OLED display it offers an easy-to-see information display and provides a clear view.
- High sensitivity on all conventional and instant-on radar bands offers long-range detection|
- Filter noise from the K and Ka bands to prevent false detections.
It works in most vehicles
From my Jeep to her Acura, the Uniden R7 radar detector with its large OLED display offers arrows that identify the direction of incoming threats and change color on a scale of green to red to indicate the signal’s strength. There are voice notifications to make sure that hear what the detector is saying your eyes stay on the road….right where they belong.
Are you married to a lead foot?
Now if we can just get her to fill her HOV lane account…