We received product to facilitate this post. All opinions are strictly our own.
As everyone knows one of my favorite pastimes is cooking (cough, cough as you can see by the name of the blog). Any opportunity to write about cooking I take. However, I’m a bit of a control freak in the kitchen (ask Allyson as she’s allowed in the kitchen maybe once per month) so taking this opportunity to review Home Chef Meal Kits has an element of “this isn’t my cooking,” and is out of my comfort zone.
Home Chef delivers everything you need to bring more delicious meals and moments to the table. Meals starting at $7.99 per serving. You join up, Select the meals you want then just wait for them to come in the mail. All the meals are relatively easy to cook and should only take about 30 minutes.
Here’s How it All Works
- Go to HomeChef.com and sign up
- Check out the week’s meal offerings – they change weekly
- Choose your dinners – you can mix and match the meals that you LOVE
- Your weekly meals arrive at your door with recipe cards & pre-portioned ingredients
- Cook – most meals are ready in 30 minutes
- Toss the dishes in the dishwasher & relax
- Relax in front of the TV – no grocery shopping again this week…HOORAY
As of right now, I have cooked two of the meals. And let me tell you, they were good. The Steak Moutarde and the Chicken Paillard were both solid, easy to make and tasted great. I’ve even taken to a variation of their Chicken Paillard recipe into my weekly cooking cycle.
Why we LOVE using Home Chef
These are great for days that I don’t want to go to the market or I am running late leaving work. What’s also great as these are a lot of “one pot/one pan” meals, so cleanup is minimal. There is plenty of variation on the menus, so week after week we would have plenty of variety in our dinners.
Overall, these meals are easy to make, easy when you don’t want to think about when you cook.
- To order Home Chef Meal Kits visit: HomeChef.com