Haven’t made plans for this coming weekend yet? Have you made plans but want something even BETTER than just going to the mall with your friends. Not to worry, because this Saturday, September 8, Fiesta at the Park Presents SolaFest in Coral Gables.
Fiesta at the Park Presents Sola Fest
WOOT! There will be lots of celebrating this weekendwith a brand new IPA and a brand new party. Join the fun at Concrete Beach Brewery as they host an incredible party to celebrate the inaugural Fiesta at the Park Sola Fest at Ponce Circle Park in Coral Gables – in honor of the brewery’s brand new Sola India Pale Ale going into cans!There will be a variety of music, local fare and plenty of Concrete Beach Brewery beers to go around. PLUS, $3 of each pint sold will go to Coral Gables Hispanic Foundation, up to $5000, from 4:00PM-10:00PM.* Giving you the opportunity to give back as you’re having a great time
What’s the deal with Sola IPA?
“Sola is strong, beautiful and alluring,” said Hernandez. “We knew as we were developing the recipe for this beer that we wanted it to somehow embody those attributes. I truly think we hit our mark and I’m proud to give this beer the name Sola.”
Enjoy the sounds of Palo!, a Latin Grammy-nominated Jazz Funk fusion band, the progressive urban music group Big Sounds Better, Floyd the Rock Artist, and DJ Iggy, spinning hip-hop/R&B, electronic and Caribbean-style beats.he festival will feature live music from Grammy-nominated PALO!, l
There will be local vendors food trucks, games!
- Saturday, September 8• 4-10 PM• FREE!
Ponce Circle Park – 2800 Ponce De Leon Blvd, Coral Gables, FL 33134
Who will be there
- HeadCount – Voter Registration
- Surfrider Foundation – Conserving our waterways
- Miami FC – Fútbol fun
- Cycle Party – Pedal-powered party on 4 wheels
- Señor Pop – Beer Popsicles
- Rey Lozano – Art Exhibition
- Brew Grooming – Men’s grooming products featuring beer ingredients
- Divino Ceviche
- Optimus Gallery
- Enrique Amador – El Latino Sabor Autentico
- Tri County Driving School
- DJ Iggy will kick things off from 4:00PM-5:00PM (and remain guiding MC for the night) and ending the night from 9:30PM-10:00PM
- Floyd the Rock Artist goes on from 5:00-6:00PM
- Big Sounds Better goes on from 6:00PM-8:00PM
- Headliner Palo! will be hitting the stage from 8:30-9:30PM
About Concrete Beach Brewery:
Concrete Beach Brewery brews a variety of beers for the greater Miami area at their Wynwood-ased brewery. The brewery’s Social Hall located at 325 NW 24th St. features an 18-tap bar that serves an ever-changing roster of classic and newly inspired beers to suit all tastes and a rotating list of events. The Social Hall is open Sunday-Thursday 12PM-12AM and Friday-Saturday 12PM-2 AM.
Follow Concrete Beach Brewery on