Priced at just $4 each
Del Taco’s Fresca Bowls are served on a bed of fresca lime rice and seasoned black beans, and are offered in the following three varieties:
- Southwest Grilled Chicken & Veggie Bowl combines fresh-grilled chicken and a blend of fire-roasted, red and green bell peppers, caramelized onions and flavorful Poblano pepper
- Pollo Asado Grilled Chicken Bowl is made with marinated, fresh-grilled chicken, hand-chopped pico de gallo salsa, onions and cilantro
- Fire Roasted Veggie Bowl features Del Taco’s tangy green chile sauce, freshly-chopped pico de gallo salsa, and a blend of roasted vegetables
The Pollo Asado Grilled Chicken Bowl (500 calories) and Southwest Grilled Chicken & Veggie Bowl (530 calories) are each loaded with 4.5 ounces of fresh-grilled chicken per serving, significantly exceeding the amount of protein included in bowls offered by Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs) and fast-casual competitors. The Fire Roasted Veggie Bowl (450 calories) is an ideal meatless option.
Fresca Bowls, the latest addition to the Del Taco menu, are packed to the rim with fresh, flavorful, high-quality ingredients and are the ideal choice for guests looking for an alternative to the tortilla every now and then. Del Taco’s Pollo Asado Grilled Chicken Bowl and Southwest Grilled Chicken & Veggie Bowl are each loaded with 4.5 ounces of fresh-grilled chicken per serving, significantly exceeding the amount of protein included in bowls offered by Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs) and fast-casual competitors. The Fire Roasted Veggie Bowl is ideal for guests looking for a delicious, meatless option. “Del Taco is thrilled to introduce our new line of Fresca Bowls, loaded with a generous portion of fresh-grilled chicken that far outpaces competitors, to deliver what we believe is the freshest bowl experience for the money,” said John Cappasola, chief brand officer, Del Taco LLC. “We are committed to providing our guests with options that focus on freshness, as well as providing a convenient and elevated dining experience, all while continuing to deliver the value that Del Taco is famous for.”
We received a gift card to try one of these bowls from Del Taco…..
Here’s What Broad A Thought:
As you can see, I chose:
The Pollo Asado Grilled Chicken Bowl (500 calories) with fresh cilantro and lots of grilled chicken! Since I love natural foods, this was a great choice for a Diva conscious of her calories and yet desiring good quality food! YUM YUM! Delicious and a portion size that was perfect for me! If you’re looking for a great meatless meal the Fire Roasted Veggie Bowl at only 450 calories is a great choice as well.
Follow Del Taco on
- Web: http://www.deltaco.com/
bowls (Play the game to win a free drink!)
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.
- Instagram: http://www.
- Pinterest: http://www.
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.
- Vine: https://vine.co/DelTaco
- Hashtags: #Deltaco and #FrescaBowls