Liz Vaccariello, editor in chief of Reader’s Digest
With 150 all new fat releaser recipes, this is a great cookbook that sauces up the table without bland recipes for those on a good food diet. In the Digest Diet, Vaccariello and the readers of Reader’s Digest sift through the latest weight loss science to develop a groundbreaking 21 day eating plan to help you drop the pounds. Of course, I believe this should have gone to Broad Z, who loves to test out diet plans, even though she doesn’t need to, but ha! I got it instead. And I love the recipes.
- Guidelines on how to mix and match recipes to create your own Digest Diet menus
- Quick tips on organizing your kitchen to make it easy to use fat releasing foods
- Creative ideas for leftovers and kitchen shortcuts to speed cooking time
- Daily menus for people who are vegetarian, dairy free or have special needs
- Success stories and advice from real Digest Dieters
In The Digest Diet, Liz Vaccariello and the editors of Reader’s Digest sifted through the latest weight-loss science to develop a groundbreaking 21-day eating plan demonstrated to help you drop the pounds. Real-life men and women who tried the plan — and lost up to 26 pounds!
UMMMM good! Some recipes I loved;
- Chicken Piccata with Capers and Olives
- Herb Crusted Salmon
- Baked Pistachio Lime Chicken Pockets
- Sesame Walnut Tofu Burgers
I am always on the lookout for HEALTHY natural foods and this cookbook has an amazing selection of haute cuisine recipes that taunt the palate while providing nourishing, low fat FOOD that can be served proudly!
The Digest Diet Cookbook gives readers 150 all-new fat releasing recipes so they can branch out with new foods but still maintain their weight loss results. In addition, the book includes:
- Buying and storing tips for the 13 amazing fat-releasing foods
- Guidelines on how to mix and match recipes to make your own menus
- Quick and easy tips on organizing your kitchen and pantry to make cooking easier, shopping for and storing fat releasers, and scaling recipes to feed just the right number of people
- More than 50 full-color photographs
- Daily Menus for vegetarians, cooks on a budget, and other special needs
- Inspirational stories from our testers
Three hurrahs for The Digest Diet Cookbook!
The Digest Diet Cookbook is available NOW! Get ready to start that diet.
Ratings are based on a 5-star scale
Review by Broad A – Ava
We received product to facilitate this review. All opinions are our own.