OK, the weather in Utah is HOT! And the kids are all out around the neighborhood panting like dogs~! So here is 6 year old Dorothy, my son’s darling little girl, testing out the ICEE Slushy Machine. Dorothy’s dad, Ben, told me that they went camping with Dorothy and her friends and they loved to use the machine to make slushies! Even better, he said, was that everything was included in the box – 1 ice shaving kit, 3 cups, 2 mixing and/or serving spoons, and 1 measuring spoon. It also contained 3 packs of slushy mixes flavored in orange, cherry and blue-raspberry flavors. As you can see in the picture below, Dorothy and Vanessa, her mom, had a blast at the campsite treating the kids to their own slushies. Daddy Ben had a few comments:
- He would like suction cups on the bottom of the machine to keep it from moving.
- He stated that small ice cubes work much better for shaving the ice than the large ones.
- Also, Ben felt that the top of the machine should be made little tighter.
- AND he wanted to note that each packet of flavoring made more than one serving – at least two servings, possibly more per package (there were always a group of kids around who wanted some)
- Daddy Ben stated that all in all, they would be using the Slushy Machine much more this summer as the kids felt like Big Girls making their own slushies – and they LOVED the flavor packets.
Review by Broad “A” – Ava
We received product for this review.. All opinions are our own.