Eureka! I just received the BEST kid’s CD from Recess Music.
- Bubba Bully, The Uncle Brothers – all bullies watch out!
- Most Valuable Player, Nancy Tucker (fab vocalist, how to have good sportsmanship)
- Time In Time Out, The Hipwaders (how to use a time out to learn how to do better!)
- Mean Ogre, Mary Kaye (this woman can SING, and this is a hysterical song!)
- Me Last Attitude, The Happy Crowd (how to be compassionate and caring)
- Enemies, Milkshake (I’m in LOVE with this group’s range, and beautiful harmonic voices) – How best friends can get angry and say “you boss me around,” – teaches children that conflict is normal in all relationships and its ok to agree not to agree, to be enemies and best friends!
- One and Only Me, Janet’s Planet – honors a child for being themselves
- Vicious Vinnie, the Hill Brothers – hilarious song about Vicious Vinnie, the bully, and how the narrator plays sick to stay out of school and avoid him, wanting to move away, and finally confiding in a teacher for help! AWESOME
- I’m Sorry, Susan Salidor – another gem with lyrics teaching kids how important it is to not be right but to be able to apologize
- I Can Make a Difference, J.P. Taylor and the Academics
- No Put Downs, Lyle Cogen
- Bad Day Today, Lou del Bianco
- Don’t Bully Me, Glenn Cotton
- Wishing Well, Renee and Jeremy
Big Bully: Best Foot Forward Series is available for purchase and would make a wonderful holiday gift.
Ratings are based on a 5-star scale
Review by Broad “A” – Ava
We received a copy of this title for our CD review. All opinions are our own.