My boyfriend is rather explicit (read: crude!). If I don’t bounce into his house singing Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious with a Mary Poppins grin, the first words out of his manly mouth are, “You’re PMSing!” (Yes, ladies, this wonderful gent has created a new verb on my behalf). I may be beyond the age for – PMSING – (James Joyce missed that in Ulysses) but my daughter in laws Barb and Lauren suffer terribly from cramps, bloating and mood swings. I took my little blue box of AZO PMS, gave 12 tablets to Barb and 12 to Lauren. And waited to become Mother In Law of the Year.
I LOVE AZO products. I have a high susceptibility to UTI’s (one year I took antibiotics for 12 months because of this condition) and I use all of AZO’s fine products. Because they work. And they are ALL NATURAL! How sweet is that? And NOW – I can pass them along to my younger generation.
Guess what? BOTH of my sons called me later in the month. - (yes, they are my beloved sons, but after all they are men). And THEN – the girls called – “Mom, can we buy stock in AZO (I don’t know I said, I will have to have Broad Z call the rep!). Both of my beautiful daughters-in-law said they felt relief – big relief – within hours.
Now notwithstanding the fact that some men think we have PMS every time we emote, the condition is serious. I had such bad cramps years ago that I missed work and cried, and as a single mom, I had to support my family. AZO is not just a product. It is an event! A wonderful event that creates its own soothing reality with all natural products for so many of us who suffer or have suffered from pre-menstrual syndrome. And no, it’s not funny; it’s HARD to see your girlfriend or wife suffer. Instead of cryptic remarks, run don’t walk to Wal-Mart, Rite-Aid, Walgreens, or check out www.drugstore.com to find out how close you are to AZO products. (As an aside, I use all their feminine products, including AZO Standard and AZO Itch Relief).
AZO is the only brand with a full line of over-the-counter and dietary supplemental products addressing various aspects of feminine relief. AZO PMS delivers fast, natural relief from physical and emotional PMS symptoms (the only brand available that addresses both).
- Relieves symptoms quickly.
- AZO PMS is not a drug and is specially formulated with natural herbal blends to address symptoms such as bloating, as well as a calming blend of botanicals to reduce irritability.*
- Does not contain caffeine like other brands, which could make symptoms worse.
- Blister sealed caplets travel easily, and can be taken as needed.
Ingredients in AZO PMS:
- Thiamin, 1.5 mg (100% daily value)
- Riboflavin, 1,7 mg (100% daily value)
- Vitamin B6, 25 mg (1250% daily value)
- Folate (folic acid), 200 mcg, (50% daily value)
- Vitamin B12, 25 mcg, 417% daily value)
- Calcium (calcium carbonate), 200 mg, (20% daily value)
- Magnesium (magnesium oxide), 100 mg (25% daily value)
- Anti Bloating Herbal Diuretic Blend: buchu leaf, cornsilk stylus,
- couch grass (rhizome), hydrangea root, juniper berry, uva ursi leaf, 300 mg
- PMS Calming Botanical Blend: Chinese date fruit (zizyphus jujube), white peony root extract, chasteberry fruit extract, ginger root extract, cramp bark, and magnolia officinalis bark standardized extract, 390 mg
You can’t get any better than that! (Broad Z knows I am into herb and holistic ingredients!).
Even better – click on (http://www.azoproducts.com/
AZO is offering a beautiful pink spa plush Brookstone robe (see picture) and a blue box of AZO PMS to one of our readers
Overall: AZO you get a 5+ from The Review Broads and a Happy Mother in Law Song from Broad A (as long as it’s not Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!).
Review by Broad “A” – Ava
We received product for our review. All opinions are our own.
- Like AZO on Facebook
- Friend AZO Products on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway – if you use the hashtags #AZO and #PMS AZO will RT and thank you!
- Subscribe to The Review Broads, “Join the Clique”, follow us on facebook or twitter – all found on the sidebar (each counts for 1 extra entry)
- Tell your peeps on your blog, facebook page or twitter about this or any post (each counts for 1 extra entry) and link to us.
- Remember to come back and list any extra entries that you do in the comment section below.
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on August 9, 2011
* Good Luck