RAH RAH RAISELS!!!!
Luckily, I had just received RAISELS in the mail! Raisels are a new HEALTHY (a nasty word around the grandkids) alternative to CANDY from the National Raisin Company – a family owned and operated company. Now who better than a family owned company to know how I feel? Raisels are golden raisins that are fruit flavored and the first 100% real fruit snack that actually tastes like candy. They can be found in your grocer’s dried fruit section.
I received four fab flavors (Z? I think this is dating me – did I mention anything about the Beatles???) and believe me, they are addictive. Chewy – better than Starbursts – and sour but tart, I sat down and ate 8 boxes (well I never said Libby didn’t get my genes, did I). And I only eat healthy foods – no candy ever enters my house!
Simple ingredients mean Raisels are the simply delicious anytime-anywhere snack. 100% Vitamin C, real dried fruit golden raisins, less added sugar than sweetened dried cranberries! – make Raisels the healthy alternative to cookies, candy and sugary fruit snacks.
- #1 Ingredient is REAL FRUIT
- 100% US RDA for Vitamin C
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Fat Free
- Cholesterol Free
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup or Artificial Sweeteners
- No Sodium
- Kosher Certified by the Orthodox Union
Raisels are manufactured by National Raisin Co., an innovator and leading manufacturer in the raisin industry since 1969.
We received a copy of this title for our book review. All opinions are our own.
- Click HERE to Tweet this giveaway it auto fills your tweet and you get credit each time you twitter and report back. (unlimited entries)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog! – 5 extra entries
- Add this giveaway to other sweeps & giveaway sites – 5 extra entries
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Become a fan of The Broads on Facebook
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
- Grab our badge from the sidebar and add it to your site.
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on March 18, 2011 11:59 EST.
* Good Luck