I HATE MENOPAUSE!
I know what you’re thinking…”Z” it’s been a LONG time since you actually “went” through menopause (thinking of a comeback that doesn’t include the words “old” and “bat” but I’m coming up with NOTHING).
Yeah, yeah, I don’t have to deal with cramps…big WHOOP. Now I get hairs like steel coming out of my chin, saggy-baggy elephant skin (and that’s on my FACE), wrinkles, and worst of all…sleepless nights (not to mention those hot flashes that I used to have that made me look and smell like a construction worker who’s been out in 95 degree weather).
Let’s go back to those sleepless nights. I’ve asked…no BEGGED my doctor to help me sleep. He’s given me Ambien (BAD side effects), melatonin (bad dreams), and suggested warm milk (what am I – 2 years old?). So, I put up with nights with 4 hours of sleep that are interrupted by trips to the bathroom, looking at the clock and tossing & turning.
Someone must have heard me calling out in the middle of the night in frustration, because I was sent a set of RelaxZen. The best part? They use chamomile, pantothenic acid, L-theanine (like in Green tea), L- threonine (a stress reducer), vitamins B6 and B12 and GABA to help sleep (for those who might remember…I put out a facebook and twitter request about finding GABA shots to help me sleep about 3 months ago). FINALLY, a company that has put together a shot formula to take before bed that won’t give me side-effects. They even offer a stress-reducing formula for during the day…to keep your mood up and your stress levels down.
I’ve only used the product ONCE and it definitely helped me to sink into a restful sleep. I looked up the LOCATIONS where I could purchase more of it (they sent me a day and a night sample to try), and there is one of those big TRUCK STOPS nearby (Pilot) where they sell it. While this DIVA is going to have to take a deep breath and strut in there, I understand that drivers would need a little something to help them sleep that doesn’t affect them DRIVING in the morning, so I’ll don my heels, hold my head up high, and walk in past the Slim Jim’s and Energy Drinks if it means getting a decent night’s sleep.
Ratings are based on a 5-star scale
Review by Broad “Z” – Zippy
We received product from smile.ly to facilitate this review. All opinions are our own.
- Click HERE to Tweet this giveaway it auto fills your tweet and you get credit each time you twitter and report back. (unlimited entries)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog! – 5 extra entries
- Add this giveaway to other sweeps & giveaway sites – 5 extra entries
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Become a fan of The Broads on Facebook
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
- Grab our badge from the sidebar and add it to your site.
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on February 18, 2011 11:59 EST.
* Good Luck