“Four little girls who love to shop
Emily, Ashley, Kaitlyn, Claire
Let’s go find the perfect pair.”
These four little girls are girls after my heart! I have found the best little girl’s book ever!!! Shoe-La-La (for girl children and their girlie moms) pounces on every girl’s dream – SHOES!! I can’t own enough shoes – but darling Emily, Ashley, Kaitlyn and Claire are SO MUCH SMARTER than I am.
As they try on EVERY pair of shoes in a Rodeo Drive like upscale shoe boutique, Shoe-La-La, they get – overwhelmed. They simply cannot find a pair to wear with their frilly party dresses. What to do??
They do what we ALL want our little girls to do – they THINK of a solution – together. These tiny entrepreneurial children know what they want – and they go get it.
The lesson? 1) Girls know what they want, and 2) they use wits and imagination to get it! I tell you parents, this Scholastic Gem will be a classic. Shoe-La-La – you are amazing. Karen Beaumont presents four little girls in rhyme and we fall in love – it was a book I will keep in my library, for what adult woman doesn’t harbor a little girl in her heart?
10 little fingers and 10 little piggy toes for a great children’s book both delightful and entertaining – and sheer, unadulterated FUN.
We received a copy of this title for our book review. All opinions are our own.
- Click HERE to Tweet this giveaway it auto fills your tweet and you get credit each time you twitter and report back. (unlimited entries)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog! – 5 extra entries
- Add this giveaway to other sweeps & giveaway sites – 5 extra entries
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Become a fan of The Broads on Facebook
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
- Grab our badge from the sidebar and add it to your site.
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on February 25, 2011 11:59 EST.
* Good Luck