WHOOPEE! Another present came in the mail today. I have this absolutely ICKY hair. It was curlier than a corkscrew in Rhode Island, but the minute I hit Utah, it became totally flat and straight. WHAT!! I said! How do I handle this hair of mine?
The Hair Fairy never made it to North Caroline where I was born. She was busy with Farah Fawcet at the time. I think She felt that I would be strengthened and gifted with paranormal abilities if she left me to my fine, flat hair on my newborn head. Notwithstanding, it doesn’t get any better. My hair falls like an undone soufflé 5 minutes after I apply Pureology’s $25/per bottle Root Lifter onto my flatlined locks. So….
Switch to present… I color my hair monthly and this adds stress and mess to the already sappy ends. Although I go to the beauty salon (I tried the box – Yhew) and use olive oil and egg and coconut oil on it, sometimes it just hangs like a stalactite in a stinky cave. I can’t have that – I’m Broad A! And Broad Z (just between us) always has PERFECT hair, silky and gorgeous (but I LOVE HER FOR IT!).
So when I saw my CONAIR Infiniti Pro hairdryer with 1875 watts of fluffing power, I almost did a cartwheel! This hair dryer utilizes a powerful AC (alternating current) motor making it easy to harness salon-quality power at home. It uses ionic technology that reduces static electricity and leaves hair silkier, shinier and more manageable. I can tell you that a hair dryer – and I ALWAYS buy CONAIR – makes as much difference in the way my hair looks and acts as the expensive Pureology products that I put in my hair and the extra EXPENSIVE Spa Salon where I have my hair colored. Also, I have seen the sad death of 5 hair dryers in the last two years from clogged up filters: not a pretty site and the burial costs are rising in this economy! My dumpster groans whenever I approach! So the fact that this hairdryer has a self maintaining filter adds to its glamour,and it’s life – 3 times the lifespan of a regular dryer.
Conair 259 Infiniti Pro AC Motor Styling Tool, Orange is available for purchase nationwide.
Ratings are based on a 5-star scale
Review by Broad “A” – Ava
We received product for our review. All opinions are our own.
- Click HERE to Tweet this giveaway it auto fills your tweet and you get credit each time you twitter and report back. (unlimited entries)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Become a fan of The Broads on Facebook
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
- Grab our badge from the sidebar and add it to your site.
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on December 24, 2010 11:59 EST.
* Good Luck