Organic, Earth Friendly, Green, Recycled, etc.seem to be the “IN” buzzwords right now. To tell you the truth, as much as I consider myself green-friendly I find some of it to be rather confusing.
For example –
- Why are so many earth friendly products packaged in containers that are NOT from recycled materials?
- Why do I have to use a half of tank of gas driving to a special store just to find products that are organic?
- If a company is REALLY green, shouldn’t they be giving back to the community?
I recently came upon a skin care company that HITS IT OUT OF THE PARK when it comes to putting their money where their mouth is. Made of all natural, healthy and sustainable products – Episencial is ESSENTIAL for families who are striving to make the BEST choices for our families and the world that we live in.
I was able to test/review four of their products. You know how sometimes green products seem to under-perform? Not these.
Playful Foaming Wash
- Come in recycled bottles that are phtalate and BpA free
- Manufactured with solar power
- No animal testing
- Are gluten free
- Made in the USA
- Free from additives, parabens and petroleum
- Give back to the community – check out the grant program their running on facebook
- Are available at Target, online and MORE!
Right now they are running a promotion that will give customers who purchase at Target a $5 gift card for SHOWING them you using Episencial (limited to the first 200 people).
Don’t forget to “LIKE” them on Facebook, as I noticed that they offer coupons (right now they have a $10 off on diapers), opportunities and MORE.
Ratings are based on a 5-star scale
Overall: 5 – for everything from being green to performing!
Review by Broad “Z” – Zippy
Thank you to Episencial products for providing us with healthy green products for this review and giveaway. We were in no way compensated and all opinions are strictly our own.
- Vote for “Champagne Living” in the Marshall’s BEST FIND contest.
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Become a fan of The Broads on Facebook
- Follow Bro’B’s blog – I Pity the Blog
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
- Grab our badge from the sidebar and add it to your site.
- Twitter about this giveaway.
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on May 25, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and their information will be sent directly to the sponsor for fulfillment.
* Good Luck