Can you see me batting my big beautiful brown eyes? WHAT? You can’t see through your computer. You want to know where the streaming video is of my GORGEOUS EYES?
OK, OK – I guess that I have to come clean and tell you that my eyes are NOT gorgeous. I have dark circles (hereditary) under my eyes and other than to slap on a little under eye spackle to cover it and a brush of the mascara wand, I’m not the person you want doing your eye makeup. Oh, I can FAKE it ok, but ask me to do one of those glamourous sweeps of eye liner and what you’ll get in return is on a pre-school coloring level (staying between the lines is NOT an option).
I’ve always wanted that SEXY cat-like smoky eye look, but each time I’ve tried it I look more like I was at the wrong end of a fist fight.
Cover Girl has come out with a Smoky Eye Kit that they say even I CAN DO!
Each Kit Contains
The Kits are Available in
These kits are available in limited WalMart Stores as well as ONLINE at WalMart for only $16.50 (for the WHOLE KIT).
I can’t WAIT to try one to see if I really can create those smoky eyes that I see on all of the fashionable women. In the meantime, Cover Girl and my friends at Collective Bias are giving two of you the chance to win a kit of your own. I’d love it if the winner’s would let me know if it really is as easy as they say (pictures might be nice too).
Thank you to Collective Bias and Cover Girl for providing us with these kits to giveaway. I was in no way compensated and all opinions are strictly my own.
- Become a fan of The Broads on Facebook <<< NEW!
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow Bro’B’s new blog – I Pity the Blog
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
- Grab our badge from the sidebar and add it to your site.
- Twitter this giveaway.
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on March 3, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck