Think Wow Toys, a division of WowWee USA, Inc., presents What Every Broad’s Kids and Grandchildren Have to Have – an ICEE Slushy Machine.
The Slushy Maker is a big hit in my house – I take Isa and Milo to 7-Eleven every time they visit for – you got it – a SLUSHY! So, to be able to make them at home is a REAL treat.
Think Wow’s slushy maker includes:
- Top Cap (Shake with cap on)
- Main Cup (Add ice, salt and water here)
- Serving Spoon
- Measuring Spoon
- 3 Flavor Packs (watermelon, orange and cherry)
- Inner Lid
- Inside Canister (where you pour your favorite mixes)
All you have to do is:
- Wash the plastic parts thoroughly (DO NOT PUT IN DISHWASHER)
- Prepare with ice, salt and water
- Add mix
This very simple and colorful ICEE Instant Slushy Maker was a big hit at my house. The kids got to do it all themselves, and they made all three flavors – cherry being the favorite. You can buy refills of course, and fill the house with sounds of slushy shaking for Christmas!
At under $10 it’s a GREAT stocking stuffer!
The Icee Instant Slushy Maker is available at Amazon.com and toy retailers nation wide.
Review by Broad “A” – Ava
Thank you to Thinkwow for sending this wonderful toy for our gift guide/review as well as one to give away. We were in no way compensated for our opinion.
**Vote for Zippy’s whrrl at #BFdeals**
1. Vote for The Review Broads in the Divine Caroline Love this site awards.
2. Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
3. Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
4. Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
5. Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
6. Add our badge or the Bark to School badge to your blog/site
7. Blog about this giveaway
8. E-mail a friend about The Review Broads
9. Twitter this giveaway.
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
Please make sure you leave your email address when adding a comment or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on December 16, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck