Yes, to the female persuasion. I suppose that most women will write about women’s issues, and run giveaways for other women (and children because quite often that’s what we’re focusing on).
So, I was THRILLED to pieces when I was approached yesterday by Coleman to run
Well, it’s really a giveaway for ANYBODY – but, since I tend to neglect writing about men’s issues, etc. I’m calling this one for them….it’s only fair.
TWITTER CONTEST –
Every day for 50 days, Coleman is giving away a $25 gift card to one lucky follower! All you have to do is:
- Follow Coleman on Twitter.
- Tweet the answer to this question, “What would you buy this holiday season from Coleman.com and why?” Make sure you put @colemancampfire in your Tweet.
Entries are limited to one per person/Twitter account per day (note that the Twitter contest is open to US residents only). The official rules are at http://bit.ly/6MnbdX.
To make things just a little more interesting…as a reader of either The Review Broads or Champagne Living you’ll also have the chance to win a $25 gift card.
Thank you to Coleman for offering this giveaway to The Review Broads and Champagne Living’s readers.
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Blog about this giveaway
- E-mail a friend about The Review Broads
- Twitter this giveaway.
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on December 18, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck