This is a quick and foolproof way to “weave” your bracelet and for someone like me with 4 thumbs and a disinclination to read instructions, I loved the I can do It! Ease in which the clip and platform perform. Another great Christmas idea for that special little girl or preteen on your list or in your life who loves her girlfriends and crafts – and who amongst us isn’t one of those?
Take a look at their website for step by step instructions for knots and designs.
My Friendship Bracelet Maker is available from retailers or you can order online for only $24.95 with FREE shipping.
1. Vote for The Review Broads in the Divine Caroline Love this site awards.
2. Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
3. Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
4. Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
5. Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
6. Add our badge or the Bark to School badge to your blog/site
7. Blog about this giveaway
8. E-mail a friend about The Review Broads
9. Twitter this giveaway.
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
Please make sure you leave your email address when adding a comment or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on November 26, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck