The Shandle is absolutely ADORABLE! For this OCD Mom, and Grandmom, it answers all my prayers – and then some! All I have to do now is make sure that I clean the toilet!
The Shandle is for kids! It attached onto the toilet seat and reminds children (and….ummmm…we adults) to WASH their hands after the big flush! As we’re being inundated with the threat of the H1N1 and other viruses, it is oh so important to make SURE that the kids wash their hands not only after flushing, but even more often. I like the fact that The Shandle acts as a reminder every time they step into the bathroom. Even if they’re going in their for a tissue, the reminder to wash their hands is their for them to see.
My Shandle Handle has a little Frog Bear on it, is made of durable plastic. It installs VERY easily, by peeling and sticking to the toilet seat. The kids (and you) use the Shandle to lift and lower the seat, eliminating any contact with the seat it self (and the germs that may life there). The Shandle designs include Robot Factory, Animal Zooland, Monster MashUps and more – so you can choose a theme that your son or daughter will LOVE.
The Shandle company also offers decorative Shandles for those who want to have the convenience of a handle to life & lower and don’t have little one’s to remind, including a funky “bird on a wire” design and the “stained glass” Shandle that’s very reminiscent of a Peter Max poster.
I can’t wait til the grandkiddles come over tomorrow! I’ll never have to ask them “did you wash your hands” again.
This is a delightful new idea with a delightful new theme – let’s prevent colds, flu and ICK hands after going to the AHEM restroom! At only $6.99 INCLUDING shipping,
Loved it loved it loved it!
Thanks to The Shandle company for providing “A’s” Grandkids with a Shandle to remind them as well as one for our giveaway.
Review by Broad “A” – Ava
Sign up for the Shandle Newsletter at www.theshandle.com
- Become a fan of the Shandle on Facebook.
- Post a message on the Shandle Facebook Page
- Follow The_Shandle on Twitter and Tweet about why you would like a Shandle in your home – include a link to www.theshandle.com.
- Tweet about this Giveaway and include a link
- Post a link to this giveaway in your Facebook feed
- Post a link to this giveaway on your blog
Please make sure you leave your email address when adding a comment or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on November 22, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck