This is the second installment of the VIB (very important box) that “A” talked about receiving earlier this week.
Broad Z: I just can’t help myself. Sometimes I WANT something just because of the name. OMG….
Broad A: Anti-Monkey Butt Powder – love the name, love the name!
Broad Z: AHA, so it’s not just me that was lured to reviewing this product simply because the name made me giggle like a schoolgirl.
Broad A: Oh “Z”, it’s not JUST the name, but the picture of the red, irritated monkey’s butt on the front of the shaker that turned me into a dopey 15 year old. But guess what? It’s not just a funny name, it’s a good product.
Broad Z: OK, well, for the moment I’m gonna bite my tongue and not say Anti Money Butt over and over again.
Broad A: This powder with calamine lotion, a sweat absorber and friction fighter, great for motorcyclists, bicyclists, horseback riders, truck driving – as well as after the shower – is another product Alex grabbed. I didn’t have a chance with Anti-Monkey Butt!
Broad Z: Wait, your son grabbed it? Guess what? Mr. S grabbed it as well (good thing we share a bathroom, I got to use it too). What do they think, that women don’t get chafed? I live in Florida and let me tell you when the temperature hits in the 90’s and I go out to exercise, I like using this before I go out for my walk.
Broad A: His 8 year old daughter Mari uses it after the shower. Since it has talc and calamine lotion, she finds it soothing.
Broad A: Since Alex also rides a motorcycle and dirt bike, he said, “That’s MINE!”
Broad Z: Can’t blame him, I’ve gotta figure that after a day of riding that he’d hurt. I was reading the back of the container and it gave me some GREAT ideas for when to use it.
- Inside footwear (need to buy some for “B” – *hint, *hint)
- Like your kids did, after a bath or shower.
- Under soccer or football (or any kind of ) sports pads.
- Horseback Riding
- Truck Driving
- or any activity where you’d get uncomfortable
Broad Z: So, I guess that he really likes the stuff
Broad A: Oh yeah, he said that it works a LOT better than just talc. The calamine powder is the KEY as it’s very soothing.
Broad Z: Well, there’s probably no need to steal it back, because Anti-Monkey Butt Powder is inexpensive at under $6.00 a container. Plus, you can just buy it online or pick it up at your neighborhood Wal-Mart, Rite-Aid, etc.
Broad A: Good to know. But I’m thinking this is a guys thing.
Broad Z: NO, they now have an Anti-Monkey Butt Powder for women too called Lady Anti-Monkey Butt. I haven’t tried it yet, but it’s supposed to be Satiny Smooth.
Well, I’ve got to thank the people at Anti-Monkey Butt for providing both “A” & “Z” (and their families) with some powder to try for this review as well as the one that they’re giving away.
- Become a Fan of Anti-Monkey Butt Powder on Facebook
- Vote for The Review Broads in the Divine Caroline Love this site awards.
- Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.Add our badge to your blog/site
- Blog about this giveaway
- E-mail a friend about The Review Broads
- Twitter this giveaway.
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
Please make sure you leave your email address when adding a comment or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on December 6, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck