One of the things about having a dog, much like having a child is that you have to be prepared for just about any scenario, especially when you’re out and about. A simple trip to the dog park can turn into a fiasco withoView Blogut the proper accoutrement.
For example Clem the Bull-Terrier, my faithful companion gets so thirsty after running around with the likes of Baci, Lola, Bronx and Bandit at our neighborhood dog park. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve forgotten to bring a water bowl for him. There’s a spigot available to get the water, but he won’t go near it.
BOWHAUSNYC has solved my problem as they’ve created this fashionable little wristlet that I can either wear or tuck into my handbag that once unzipped turns instantly into a water bowl for the Clemmeister.
Not only does that make Clemmy happy, but it is a must have for EVERY fashionista with a dog. Done in basic black with gold lettering and piping this go everywhere water bowl will look good if you’re heading to the park in jeans, or Fifi and you are spending the day stolling down Worth Avenue in Palm Beach.
At only 3″x4 1/2″ it’s tiny enough for even the most petite, and would fit PERFECTLY into your puppy’s Christmas stocking. The Wristlet Water bowl, along with a collection of OTHER fashionable items (including collars, leashes and jewelry for Fido) can be purchased at the hip BowhausNYC.
For readers of The Review Broads and Champagne Living BowhausNYC is offering a 20% discount. Simply use the code: Champagne
Review by Broad “Z” – Zippy
Clem gives this bowl 4 paws up!
Thank you to BOWHAUSNYC for providing this item for review purposes.
1. Follow @bowhausNYC on twitter – for private sales and discounts
2. Vote for The Review Broads in the Divine Caroline Love this site awards.
3.. E-mail a friend about The Review Broads
4. Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
5. Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
6. Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
7. Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
8. Add our badge or the Bark to School badge to your blog/site
9. Blog about this giveaway
10. Twitter this – Is your pooch a fashionista? If you win he/she could be.http://tinyurl.com/ydbo79f
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
Please make sure you leave your email address when adding a comment or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on October 18, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luc