Broad A: Susan Lewis has been working with fabric for 30 years. Her creations have been sold in Neiman Marcus, I Magnin and Bonwit Teller. Currently she has work in galleries in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Cambria on the Central Coast of California, and San Diego. She does themes other than canines, e.g. felines, city designs, professions, and just about anything else you may want. Susan lives in Northern California with her partner Terry and their two Standard Poodles, Lulu and Miki.
Broad Z: Thanks for introducing me to Susan Lewis’ designs “A.” I had never heard of her before and she really does BEAUTIFUL work.
Broad A:I personally have brought in Susan Lewis’ designs for elite stores in SLC and Park City. iPaw, now closed, carried Susan’s potholders and her pillows, and they are so OOAK! Whimsical and yet avant garde, Susan can do anything!
Broad Z: Yes they certainly are One of a Kind. I just LOVE the potholder that you had her make of my Mini Bull-Terrier Clem. I really looks like him (in those moments that he’s being a good dog anyway…LOL). These would make a nice gift, it’s too bad that most of my friends don’t have dogs.
Broad A: She also makes – from hand, like all of her creations – potholders, jackets, purses, backpacks, aprons – you name it, this artist can make it! What a perfect gift. You can send a picture of your pet, a friend’s deceased pet, parrot, cat, fish – she does it all!
Broad Z: Oh, so she can make ANYTHING into a quilted piece of art? That’s so cool. Hmmmm….with the holidays coming these might make a VERY personal gift for someone special.
Susan needs some time to hand make your perfect gift, so please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org at Susan Lewis Designs
for ordering information and for prices. Susan does wholesale and retail sales, and her items are the perfect addition to your upscale boutique!
You can also see and order Susan Lewis Designs from
Review by Broad “A” – Ava
The Review Broads are giving away one of Susan Lewis’ potholders in a Bulldog design!
1. Vote for The Review Broads in the Divine Caroline Love this site awards.
2. Follow the Review Broads – on the sidebar
3. Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
4. Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
5. Follow Broad “Z” on twitter.
6. Add our badge or the Bark to School badge to your blog/site
7. Blog about this giveaway
8. E-mail a friend about The Review Broads
9. Twitter this giveaway.
- Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done any of these (if you already subscribe – please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on November 8, 2009 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email.
* The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Please make sure you check your junk mail folder
* Good Luck