What flies with the speed of light and feels like the man of steel? Sorry y’all! It’s not a whom – it’s a Shred Sled!
Now, I know there are many reviews of this great new surf-skate-snowboard hybrid, with 4 inline skates to tax your skills of balance and daring – but words just don’t describe the action here!
I set up a 16year old tester, Paul, a skateboard freak, and someone not afraid of kryptonite! He didnt even glance at the instructions – like someone else we know, he is a man of action. He took off and came back an hour later screaming, “I’m addicted! I’m addicted.” He was thinking of putting his skateboard on ebay!
He loved the turns and the over the curb action and never lost his cape – even once. “I’m flying!” he screamed as he whizzed by. Well, I think there is no better review than a cynical teen who has the action all packed up and Paul just couldn’t say enough good things about his Shred Sled. He loved its new look and liked the “coolness” and his moves were like surfing he said.
All in all, we have a new hero Paul the Shred Sled Conlon!
- It brings the thrills and carving movements of snowboarding to the streets.
- It has a cool feel–combination of snowboarding and skateboarding.
- Can quickly go uphill. It’s easy to propel the SHRED SLED. You don’t even have to push off!
- 4 INLINE wheels have much more control than 2 wheels.
- The 4-80mm polyurethane wheels and ABEC-5 Bearings are SMOOTHER and STRONGER and rarely need to be replaced. (unlike other boards)
- The concave decks make for better foot control.
The Shred Sled is SMOOTHER AND EASIER than older 2-wheel boards
What a FUN way for your kids to get some after school exercise!
Shred Sled would make the PERFECT gift for ANY boarding enthusiast.
You can purchase the Shred Sled ONLINE for under $120
Review by Broad “A” – Ava
Notes: Broad “A” attempted to use the Shred Sled, but would not allow us any pictures. I’m just saying that I wish I were there…. Broad “Z”